BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplements 200 Mg Per Serving Supports Heart Health* Supports Energy Production* Made With Natural Flavors & No Added Colors Contains 60 Heart Shaped Gummies Now Supplementing Co Q-10 Will Be Easy With These Delicious Naturally Flavored Peach Mango Heart Shaped Gummies. Nature'S Bounty Co Q-10 Gummies Help Provide 200 Mg Per Serving Of Co Q-10 To Support Heart Health* Co Q-10 Helps Provide Antioxidant And Cardiovascular Support* Co Q-10 Helps Provide Energy Production By Aiding In The Conversion Of Food Into Energy* Statin Medications Can Reduce Co Q-10 Levels In The Body. Co Q-10 Can Replenish What Statin Medications May Deplete. Note: Coenzyme Q-10 Is Not Intended To Serve As A Replacement For Statin Therapy, Nor Should You Discontinue Taking Any Prescribed Medications While Supplementing With Co Q-10. No Artificial Color, No Artificial Flavor, No Artificial Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free. 1-800-433-2990 * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Stacey D.
Covington, KY
The doctor told me I had to take this the rest of my life. My problem is is that I can't swallow medicine too well and I hate taking it. So I settled with peach mango gummies. They actually taste so good and they weren't as bad as I expected at all. Now I get a nice treat without the whole pull thing.
Felita R.
Kissimmee, FL
I normally don't take gummy vitamins. But I must say that these gummies had pleasant taste to it. I did like the peach mango combination. And would buy these again as well as some of the other gummy vitamins.