BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement Natural Detox Formula* Digestive Supplement* Cleanse* Detox* Regulate* Colon Cleanser is a Natural Detox Formula that captures all of the advantages of bulk-producing fiber, and at the same time is very gentle to your system.* Colon Cleanser uses the goodness harvested from fruits, botanicals and grains to help cleanse your colon and promote regularity.* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Where is this sold. I wonder if it is an effective produc...3 Answers
  • Is this good for losing weight ?2 Answers
  • Is this more of a gentle cleanse or does it have stimulan...2 Answers
Vanessa M.
Dinuba, CA
I don't go regularly so these pills help me get back to normal . Take one a day before your meals and you should see improvement. I found that you have to be consistent with these. It worked for me .give it a try!
Nesh H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Was pleased with this cleanse after trying. It took off a few pounds and definitely left me feeling lighter and happier that i got a lot ofthe bad toxins out my body that was just sitting 00
Yolanda S.
Waco
1,121 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I HAVE TRY THIS CLEANER REALLY COULD TELL IF IT REALLY HELP ME OR NOT BUT I TRY IT CAUSE A FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT BUT SOMETIME EVERYTHING DOSE NOT WORK THE SAME FOR EVERYONE I REALLY COULD TELL
Nores C.
Philadelphia
This is a really good cleanse!!! I tried it and it really works!! I tried other brands and it's just not the same
Keila G.
Perris, CA
I have heard this are great colon cleansers, i haven't tried them but they always recommend them to me.
Jasmine H.
BATLEY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I dont think right much of this product very disappointing they dont work at all complete waste of money
Genita K.
Where is this sold. I wonder if it is an effective product or not. I need to give a try.
Cindy C.
S Ozone Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this good for losing weight ?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this more of a gentle cleanse or does it have stimulants that force you to go?