Nature's Bounty Collagen Specialized Formula Collagen uploaded by Tania S.Nature's Bounty Collagen Specialized Formula Collagen uploaded by Selene R.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement. Supports Skin & Bone Health. Collagen is a Complex Protein Important For the Maintenance of Skin & Bones*. Hydrolyzed Collagen Plus Vitamin C No artificial color, flavor or sweetener.  No preservatives.  No sugar.  No Starch.  No milk.  No lactose.  No soy.  NO gluten.  No wheat.  No yeast.  No fish. Optimal Solutions® Beauty Starts on the Inside™ *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

• It says on the box to take 3 a day on empty stomach. Do y...3 Answers
  • Can you take this product while pregnant?1 Answers
Danielle W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I don't think these are all that great, I've been taking them for 3 months and at first I liked them I noticed after 4 days my skin seemed to get a little tighter looking. However I'm on prescription skin care products. 2 weeks ago I noticed my nails getting thinner and ripping easily. And I noticed a large bald spot on my head which requires steroid injections and I'm only 25. When I'm done with this bottle I think I'm going to stop taking them and if I notice negative changes then I'll start taking them again.
Danielle G.
Ingleside, IL
Works really great, nails hardened really quickly after about a week and grew really fast. Hair seemed much more healthier and definitely improved. Less hair loss as time went on. I recommended drinking it with flax seed oil pills or fish oil pills
DONNA V.
1,130 reviews
I've been taking this supplement for about a month. I will admit these pills are a bit hard to swallow, but not the end of the world. Perhaps you could cut them in 1/2. Totally recommend!!!!!!
Lacey  G.
Niagara Falls, NY
Love it so far! Nails are already growing after a week!! My hair seems to look healtheir and feels smoothr.I can't wait for the results in later weeks
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really like this supplement taking these to help me with my postpartum hair loss. My joint really need. I definitely recommend it after having a baby.
Tabitha R.
moody al
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
For the price I feel like it was pretty effective. Of course it takes a while to see results but what I've seen so far has been decent.
Bonnie W.
Tazewell, VA
I take collage to support my skin,hair and nail health. It helps out a lot. Thank u for making this product.
Rebecca A.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
You can never really tell if things like this are working over time but I feel like my skin has improved. I'm on my third bottle of constant use. I have acne problems but it's been under control since I've been using this (coincidence?) My nails are DEFINITELY stronger especially after having acrylics. Would recommend.
Caroline T.
Beirut, Jdeideh
Nature's Bounty Collagen Specialized Formula Collagen many people who tell me that the Nature's bounty Collagen is the best hope I can get one
Selene R.
puebla, mexico
100% recommended for healty, skin and nails! "BEAUTT STARS ON THE INSIDE"
Only take tree tabs daily
Denise W.
It says on the box to take 3 a day on empty stomach. Do you take them at one time and is being on a empty stomach important? I just started taking these and have only been taking 1 a day in morning before breakfast. It's hard to take 3 throughout the day for me.
Can you take this product while pregnant?

Amazon