BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #70 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement Support Your Dieting Goals* Conjugated Linoleic Acid Toning Formula  Shaping People™ Facts: When you re striving for head turning results, you don t want to take chances with your diet, exercise or supplementation program. Studies using Tonalin® demonstrate that Conjugated Linoleic Acid helps support your dieting goals and a healthy body composition.* As always, use with a reduced calorie diet and daily exercise program. No Artificial Color, Flavors or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• How many times a day should you take this product?2 Answers
  • With healthy eating and dieting how early do you see results, it ...1 Answers
  • How many times a day should you take this product?1 Answers
Brandy C.
Aurora, CO
I have been taking these for about a month ago. I do feel they have a been a good add to my regime.
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
This is a great fat burner especially if it's paired with LCarentine. My mom and I both with different body types have had good results with this product. It has toned me up and helped my mom lose weight.
Brandy T.
Benton, AR
I have only been taking for 3 days and I swear its already working lost 1 inch around my belly in the first 2 days. I feel lots of energy. The pills are big but they go down real easy that I can take 2 at the same time with no problems. You want to take 2 with breakfast and 2 with lunch. It's so good 4 coworkers went and got some too!
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
I haven't seen a drop in fat % or a real boost in muscle mass since using them, but I have also remained stable. I am going to try one more cycle before deciding whether to eliminate from my supplements or not. No bad aftertaste or discomfort though. Easy to swallow.
Midland , TX
Great product! Softgels are easy to swallow. On average, I go to the gym three times a week and is mindful of what i eat. This product has helped me see progress without any side effects!
Whitney S.
Columbia, SC
I love my CLA! You have to of course be mindful of your nutrition and fitness in order to reap the full benefits. Take it with food.
Marybeth R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love CLA combined with a multivitamin and a thermogenic. great boost. only thing I don't like is that it makes you burp.
Shanae W.
Margate, FL
I tried these and didn't see much changes. I'm going to buy more when I get start back on my routine.
Sara A.
Elmhurst, NY
I have notice some differences, However I also go running about 20-30 minutes 3 times a week. I take one pill before each meal.
Brittany B.
Leland, NC
I have seen a huge difference taking these pills. I've toned so much, definitely take with a meal!
Brandy T.
Benton, AR
Has no one else experienced this awesome weight loss miracle pill?
Midland , TX
How many times a day should you take this product?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
With healthy eating and dieting how early do you see results, it doesn't make you gain any or maintain weight drinking this ?
Karen P.
Lilburn, GA
How good is this product, and is it highly recommended ?
Midland , TX
How many times a day should you take this product?