BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement Promotes Immune System Health* Chelated Zinc is essential for cell division and growth and assists in the formation of DNA, the cell s genetic material.*  Zinc is also important for supporting carbohydrate, protein, fat and energy metabolism, and for promoting immune system health.* No Artificial Flavors or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Ariel V.
St Petersburg, FL
I bought these to help boost my immune system help and then later found out about all the other benefits. I would definitely recommend them!
Laura M.
Rockville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Taking all days this zinc, I've been getting better, preventing colds and feeling really great
Chelsea C.
Staten Island , NY
I take these daily. Helps stop a cold before you get one ! Definitely something to invest in
Kimberlee M.
Roosevelt, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought these to clear up my acne and it definitely worked. It took about a month to kick in but I had no severe breakouts and my scars lightened. I would highly recommend. Only need 1 tablet a day but BE VERY CAREFUL. I took this once on an empty stomach and thought I was going to die, no joke. I felt like I was going to pass out. My stomach killed, thought I was going to throw up. You HAVE to have it with food or later in the day when you have eaten meals. Also, take with a good amount of water.
Holly H.
Antigonish, NS
I take a few Natures Bounty supplements. I find these tablets definitely help booste the immune system. I get sick less often when I am taking them and if I do get sick, it doesn't last as long or have symptoms as bad as when I'm not taking them
Amanda H.
Bridgeville, DE
I take these when I am sick and it seems to.help shorten m6 colds or sickness I don't know how it works but it dose
Neha Y.
india
Wat is dis for? Is it complimentary to glucon d i.e. Glucose