BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement Promotes Immune System Health* Chelated Zinc is essential for cell division and growth and assists in the formation of DNA, the cell s genetic material.*  Zinc is also important for supporting carbohydrate, protein, fat and energy metabolism, and for promoting immune system health.* No Artificial Flavors or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ariel V.
St Petersburg, FL
I bought these to help boost my immune system help and then later found out about all the other benefits. I would definitely recommend them!
Chelsea C.
Staten Island , NY
I take these daily. Helps stop a cold before you get one ! Definitely something to invest in
Laura J M.
Rockville, MD
Taking all days this zinc, I've been getting better, preventing colds and feeling really great
Kimberlee M.
Roosevelt, NY
I bought these to clear up my acne and it definitely worked. It took about a month to kick in but I had no severe breakouts and my scars lightened. I would highly recommend. Only need 1 tablet a day but BE VERY CAREFUL. I took this once on an empty stomach and thought I was going to die, no joke. I felt like I was going to pass out. My stomach killed, thought I was going to throw up. You HAVE to have it with food or later in the day when you have eaten meals. Also, take with a good amount of water.
Amanda H.
Bridgeville, DE
I take these when I am sick and it seems to.help shorten m6 colds or sickness I don't know how it works but it dose
Holly H.
Antigonish, NS
I take a few Natures Bounty supplements. I find these tablets definitely help booste the immune system. I get sick less often when I am taking them and if I do get sick, it doesn't last as long or have symptoms as bad as when I'm not taking them