Nature's Bounty C, D & Zinc Gummies

"Introducing NEW Nature's Bounty® C, D & Zinc Gummies. These delicious citrus berry flavored gummies are an enjoyable way to support your immune health.* Each serving contains key nutrients for immune support, including 250mg of Vitamin C, 500IU of Vitamin D3 and 7.5mg of Zinc. For additional wellness support, these gummies are made with all natural fruit flavors and contain no artificial sweeteners. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."

Do they have this in pill form?
Start your review of Nature's Bounty C, D & Zinc Gummies!
How would you rate this product?
Cara R.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nature's Bounty C, D & Zinc Gummies uploaded by Cara R.
I received these free from Influenster and nature's bounty free for review. I love the texture of the gummies and the taste isn't bad either! The packaging is childproof, but still easy for an adult to open. Most importantly though. My whole family is sick right now and so far I've gone unscathed. Is it thanks to these gummies? Who knows for sure, but I'm gonna keep taking them!
Marsh A.
Burbank, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Nature's Bounty C, D & Zinc Gummies uploaded by Marsh A.
First #voxbox received from @influenster 🍓 Not skin care related post but still part of #selfcare 🍊 So this was sent to me by Influenster and Nature’s Bounty to try and review. Perfect timing bc I work in the hospital setting and I need this to boost my immunity. Great combination of Vitamin C, D and Zinc that the body needs for immune support. I cannot tolerate high doses of zinc bc it makes me nauseated so this low dose seem to work for me. I also like that it’s gummies bc I hate taking pills. Esp Vitamin C that always comes in big pill form. It has a decent flavor but I have tried other gummies that taste better. I’m impressed with the packaging and size per bottle. Recommendation is to take 2 gummies a day. Thank you @influenster and @naturesbounty for sending this my way! #VitaminCDZinc #complimentary @naturesbounty @Influenster
Terri W.
Oswego, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nature's Bounty C, D & Zinc Gummies uploaded by Terri W.
I like the flavor of these gummies. It makes it much easier to take them every day. It’s giving me piece of mind knowing that I am getting a dose of vitamins daily
Deborah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Nature's Bounty C, D & Zinc Gummies uploaded by Deborah S.
These vitamins are a great way to get your vitamins in, I take supplements daily that contain higher milligram then these have, but if your someone that only likes gummies then this would be a way to get some of these vitamins.They smell like berries but they do have that vitamin taste that is expected with gummies, and they break down pretty fast so the taste is gone quickly, I would recommend these to someone who doesn't like to take pill form vitamins!
Suz R.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nature's Bounty C, D & Zinc Gummies uploaded by Suz R.
Immune health is so important these days and this C,D, and Zinc Gummy by Nature’s Bounty is really yummy. I enjoy the citrus berry flavor. I wish it didn’t contain cane sugar but I guess that is why it is so delicious and I should note there are no artificial flavors or sweeteners. This is a great way to get your vitamins from a trusted company. I find I will be more inclined to take a supplement if it is in gummy form.
Iris P.
Nature's Bounty C, D & Zinc Gummies uploaded by Iris P.
Finally I’ll complement my routine with the new C D & Zinc from Nature’s Bounty! Up to the immunity with an easy way, as a gummy ❤️
Monica R.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nature's Bounty C, D & Zinc Gummies uploaded by Monica R.
I received these free from influenster and it literally could not be a better time!!! I really needed something for my immune system and these are perfect. They taste really good too, a mix of berries! I would absolutely recommend these to a friend. Thank you again☺️
LaShaunda C.
Scottsboro, AL
Nature's Bounty C, D & Zinc Gummies uploaded by LaShaunda C.
I love that the vitamins are in gummy form. It’s easier for me to take. The taste isn’t bad. I will for sure be buying more of this brand!
Bercelys F.
East Elmhurst, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nature's Bounty C, D & Zinc Gummies uploaded by Bercelys F.
Nature's Bounty C, D & Zinc Gummies uploaded by Bercelys F.
I ate one gummy vitamin yesterday since I get sick with a cold easily. I love the flavor but honestly, I wasn’t expecting to chosen for this box lol but either way, I love these vitamin gummies.
Christine H.
Henrico, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Nature's Bounty C, D & Zinc Gummies uploaded by Christine H.
Let me start out by saying the 1 thing I did like about these is that the consistency of the gummies was GREAT. Needless to say these are far away from something I would ever try again. These support your immune system with Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and zinc. The really horrible part is the taste. They are a citrus berry flavor. The main you taste is that fake grapefruit taste that leaves an even more horrible aftertaste that lasts for quite a while. I really wanted to like these as I do most Nature's Bounty things.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...