Nature's Bounty Bounty Bear Multivitamin Gummies

Containing all the essential vitamins and minerals needed to keep kids growing and with new fun flavours and shapes Bounty Bears will quickly become the highlight of the morning routine. Specially formulated for children 2 and over with no artificial flavours and colours.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature's Bounty Bounty Bear Multivitamin Gummies!
How would you rate this product?
Taylor B.
Dallas, TX
I have taken these for years and I absolutely love them! They are so great and you can find them in so many different stores
Blackfeet_jenny U.
Broomall, PA
Great flavor, a few carbs so if you are keto keep and eye on that. Generally feel good after these
Sonisha R.
The taste isn’t the best but I don’t mind taking them. I use this along with others since this doesn’t give me all the iron I need.
zakiya M.
Thornton, CO
I love these! They’re always buy 1 get 1 free at my local Kroger store. I think they’re very effective. I’m not good with big pills like most vitamins are so I love that this company has gummies available.
Sandra D.
Surrey, BC
I buy multivitamins for my kids since they’re all picky eaters. Nature’s Bounty tastes great.
Shannon B.
Bath, ON
All the vitamins needed to give a boost to the pickiest of eaters plus a large enough quantity to last a month in a household with 4 kids. 👍🏻 #winnerwinner
Janelle M.
Indian Head, SK
Bought these for my daughter. They must taste good as she has no issues taking them. Good value, 2 a day is the recommended dosage.

Looking for your answer?