HealthFitness & NutritionVitamins & SupplementsNature's Bounty

Nature's Bounty Biotin is a water-based vitamin found in oatmeal, vegetables, and soy. As part of the B-Family of vitamins, Biotin helps support a healthy nervous system and has other benefits as well. (2 Pack)

BIOTIN 10,000MCG - Nature's Bounty's Biotin supplement contains 10,000 mcg rapid release softgels to help support healthy hair, skin and nails, and energy metabolism. Biotin is part of the family of B vitamins and supports fat metabolism.; HAIR, SKIN & NAILS - Support healthy hair, skin & nails with a biotin supplement from Nature's Bounty*. A water-soluble vitamin found in foods associated with a healthy diet, like vegetables & oatmeal, Biotin helps aid the conversion of food into energy.; NATURE'S BOUNTY VITAMINS - Whether you're looking for a single vitamin, overall wellness support, or specific benefits we're here to help support your health goals.* Our vitamins & multi-vitamins come in a variety of forms, including chewable & gummies.; NATURE'S BOUNTY FOR A HEALTHY LIFE - At Nature's Bounty, we want to help you maintain wellness at every stage of life & carry a range of vitamins & supplements including prenatal vitamins, mood support, joint support & supplements for healthy aging.*; GUARANTEED QUALITY - Nature's Bounty nutritional supplements meet high quality standards. Try them if you've enjoyed supplements from Garden of Life, Vitafusion, Rainbow Light, Centrum, Alive, Solgar, Nordic Naturals, or Nature Made.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature's Bounty Biotin Supplement, Supports Healthy Hair, Skin, and Nails, 10000mcg, 120 Softgels Pack!
July D.
Croton Hdsn, NY
Nature's Bounty Biotin Supplement, Supports Healthy Hair, Skin, and Nails, 10000mcg, 120 Softgels Pack uploaded by July D.
Purchased at: CVS
Well I will tell you a little about what this product has helped me a lot. I bought this biotin for the purpose to help my hair grow faster as I cut it and regretted it. in the description of the biotin bottle, it says it is for hair, skin and nails. I didn't really see a great result in my hair growth. but a wonderful thing happened MY EYELASHES GOT TOO MUCH. I started wearing glasses and MY EYELASHES STICK WITH MY GLASSES. EVERY SEE I BLINK. and I loved it. My nails grow fast, and my skin feels healthier and I have really recommended this product to you and you have thanked me. if you want long eyelashes take this product.
Angela S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Nature's Bounty Biotin Supplement, Supports Healthy Hair, Skin, and Nails, 10000mcg, 120 Softgels Pack uploaded by Angela S.
I absolutely love Nature's Bounty Biotin! It helps with my hair and nail growth. I have been using it for years and I swear by it. My hair stylist even comments about it and says my hair is really healthy! She's the one that told me about Biotin years ago. I will continue to purchase and use Biotinand highly recommend ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Natures Bounty Biotin 10,000 mcg 120
Mary L.
GooseCreek
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Nature's Bounty Biotin Supplement, Supports Healthy Hair, Skin, and Nails, 10000mcg, 120 Softgels Pack uploaded by Mary L.
I feel overall better when I take this. It helped me minimize my acne as well although I didn't see any changes in my nails since they're still really thin and easily break.
Seforia L.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I would recommend Nature’s Bounty Biotin supplements on a regular basis when it came to my clients with issues based around thinning hair or brittle nails whether due to medication or otherwise. PSA it makes your hair grow...all of your hair. Do with that bit of information what you will. 😁
Andrea A.
Pomona, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite brand for biotin! Biotin is super important for me because it lets my hair lo grow and nails super beautiful and nice and shining and it doesn’t take too long to see results
Kasey B.
These are great vitamins. I do love the brand! No nasty aftertaste and I have seen a difference In my hair, skin and nails. Highly recommend if you want to grow your hair out or have nice skin!
Anna T.
Mount Airy, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is affordable, can be found at most retail stores. The vitamin is easy to swallow and does not leave a nasty after taste. I recommend everyone to try it. I will purchase it again.
Stephanie V.
Wethersfield, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
La biotina es una de las vitaminas que más contribuye al crecimiento del cabello, ya que ayuda a mantener el pelo fuerte, sano y en constante desarrollo y crecimiento.
El E.
Goreville, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
These worked great as part of my Heath care regimen. I used them every single day, the only reason I don't buy them in pill form is because I prefer gummy vitamins. I was satisfied with this supplement & the brand.
Jasmine F.
West Covina, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this stuff, I was using it for about a year and a half and my hair really had a difference in health, and length. It grew fast and looked healthy.

Looking for your answer?