BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #30 in Vitamins & Supplements

Dietary Supplement Promotes: Carbohydrate, Fat & Energy Metabolism* Hair, Skin & Nails* Super Potency Vitamin Supplement Rapid Release Liquid Softgel Biotin supports the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins for energy use.* Super Potency Biotin is designed to provide ample amounts of this essential nutrient to maximize its benefits.* Biotin also helps to support healthy skin and hair.* No Artificial Color, Flavors or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Nature's Bounty Biotin 5000mcg Super Potency Capsules
  • "I just started taking these and i love that they dont smell or taste bad before these i was taking hairburst and they smelled like dog food!" in 3 reviews
  • "It really does help you hair skin and nails grow much stronger!!" in 2 reviews
  • "I take these every day, and I really feel like they make a difference." in 1 review
Beth C.
Akron, OH
I take Biotin everyday and my hair and nails have never been better! My hair started to fall out after I had an operation and when I started taking Biotin it not only stopped falling out, it got longer and thicker and my nails grow so fast! This is not only for hair and nail growth it also helps your immune system. The Nature's Bounty brand is very good, high quality and easy to take. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is the strength. I have now found a 10,000 mcg capsule.
Beauty L.
Yuck! There is soybean in this! Soy is high of levels of phytates, which bind to minerals in your body such as zinc, calcium, iron, and magnesium and make them unavailable to you. It also messes up your thyroid especially in women. Having high levels of estrogen (caused by soy) will disrupt women's periods, fertility, and a higher risk of breast cancer. EVER WONDER why a lot of people complain about acne with this brand? Soy changes your hormone level.
Nicole M.
I've only taken these for a week but I swear I already notice a difference. My nails are growing like crazy and I have noticed a smaller amount of hair loss during my showers and stylingūüĎćūüŹĽ
I have naturally curly hair so I know hair loss is almost impossible to avoid but I am hoping this will help minimize hair loss
Christina F.
This biotin supplement has completely changed my hair and nails! My hair is fuller and grows so much faster. My nails no longer break easily and grow faster than before. Really made a big difference for me and I have been using this product for two years now.
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Honestly these are the easiest pills to go down the gell caps make it so simple to swallow. I don't see an improvement in my hair growth but I do see that my nails are growing quicker. I overall satisfied I just wish my hair would grow as quick as the nails
Haley H.
A year ago I cut my hair off past my shoulders into a bob hair cut and now. Year later my hair has grown about a foot. I don't think it was just because of this product but I do think this product helped out a lot. It isn't that expensive either.
Jess Y.
Wellness Guru Expert
I started taking these about a month ago and so far I haven't really noticed any difference in my hair or nails. I was hoping to grow out my hair but I guess not. I'm going to keep taking them and see if it gets any better!
hannah b.
Grimes, IA
I also use this brand of biotin. this is the one I'm on right now. I use the 10,000 mg. it's so effective and it makes my hair, skin, and nails feel great and healthy and strong. my hair grows so fast when I'm on this
Ele F.
Bronx, NY
I like this pills. My nails have been growing like crazy along with my hair and my skin is somehow clearer. I would recommend this pills to every women out there honestly. I am very satisfied with this pills.
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
I like the size of these pills because they aren't huge horse pills like my fish oil pills. But they are easy to take. The one I got came with a ton of pills so it lasted so long!
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this only for hair growth?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Will this help with hair growth since it has biotin in it?
Amanda O.
I loved taking biotin but unfortunately it makes me Break out so bad! Anyone have Any other options? I'm currently taking fish oil, I heard folic acid works great too.
Yaritza G.
Bronx, NY
How long does it take to see results?
Maranda G.
Council Grove, KS
Quality of these compared to other brands? I want to know if these work well.