BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #7 in Biotin

Dietary Supplement Promotes: Carbohydrate, Fat & Energy Metabolism* Hair, Skin & Nails* Super Potency Vitamin Supplement Rapid Release Liquid Softgel Biotin supports the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins for energy use.* Super Potency Biotin is designed to provide ample amounts of this essential nutrient to maximize its benefits.* Biotin also helps to support healthy skin and hair.* No Artificial Color, Flavors or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Nature's Bounty Biotin 5000mcg Super Potency Capsules
  • "I just started taking these and i love that they dont smell or taste bad before these i was taking hairburst and they smelled like dog food!" in 3 reviews
  • "It really does help you hair skin and nails grow much stronger!!" in 2 reviews
  • "I take these every day, and I really feel like they make a difference." in 1 review
Miss A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've taken this vitamin but I haven't been consistent in taking it. Overall, biotin makes your hair, and nails strong. I believe the key to seeing results is being consistent she drink lots of water. What you eat will reflect on the external part of your body.
Jordan G.
I originally bought this to grow my hair and nails out. After using it for a week, I started breaking out like crazy. I never really break out so I knew this was the cause of it. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to find another biotin supplement that has better effects for me.
Juliet Q.
Deer Park, NY
This is really making my hair and nails really grow. I did the big chop not that long ago this biotin is really doing me wonders . And my nails are literally growing over night I always bite my nails all the time I'm trying to stop that habit but when I saw that my nails were growing in strong and also very fast I've stopped my nails lol beautiful and healthy and my hair is growing beautiful and healthy too. I take biotin every other day bc ik sometimes I do breakout . But with my taking every other day that's not a problem.
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Honestly these are the easiest pills to go down the gell caps make it so simple to swallow. I don't see an improvement in my hair growth but I do see that my nails are growing quicker. I overall satisfied I just wish my hair would grow as quick as the nails
Brie L.
Metairie, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you are looking to change your hair and nails, this is the vitamin for you. I find this brand is the purest and within a week of taking it, I can really tell a difference. For the first time in my life, I actually have long real nails!
Sara B.
Hamden, CT
So this is one of my favorite vitamins that I take daily. I've been taking biotin for about 3 years or so and the first couple months of taking it I noticed my nails would grow very fast. Then I noticed my skin looked healthier and my hair grew a lot faster! I had a hair loss for over 11 years called Trichotillomania. I started taking this to help new hair growth and it definitely helped! I am now fully cured of my hair loss because biotin gave me such healthy hair. My hair is thicker and grows like weeds! Unfortunately, the unwanted body hair grows just as fast lol but I'd rather have healthy hair! I recommend to all. Extremely affordable.
Cynthia A.
Elizabeth, NJ
I've been taking the 10000 mcg for a few months now and I can't say that I've noticed significant hair growth. I take it with food and drink a lot of water so I don't break out
Maria B.
Brooklyn
I am in love with this when this actually help growth your hair my hair grew and I was not even oil treating it I was doing my same old routine simple I was not even drinking water like that. I was taking shots of apple cider vinegar once a week and try to drink water as often. But this product works I think every one should at lease try it out. I hate that it's the price it is I'm a cheap skate but I'm willing to pay because it works I'm telling you ..my nails grew long I just have to maintain the growth of hair and nails.
Beauty L.
Yuck! There is soybean in this! Soy is high of levels of phytates, which bind to minerals in your body such as zinc, calcium, iron, and magnesium and make them unavailable to you. It also messes up your thyroid especially in women. Having high levels of estrogen (caused by soy) will disrupt women's periods, fertility, and a higher risk of breast cancer. EVER WONDER why a lot of people complain about acne with this brand? Soy changes your hormone level.
Nickie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have been taking them for a while and I always see nail growth before any other changes. No difference on my skin that I can visibly see, and my hair once I am consistent with it I do notice faster growth normally in 2 month ill grow about a inch of curly hair that is stretched, with this pill I achieve that growth in a month.My noticeable side effect is that my skin grows in excess so i experience a lot of shedding of dead skin layers. for instance after about 2 weeks of taking the pill my hands are very rough and the skin is peeling, I just wait it out it falls off on its own, or if I need presentable hands I get a body scrub and rub in between my hands with a pumice stone.
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this only for hair growth?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Will this help with hair growth since it has biotin in it?
Amanda O.
I loved taking biotin but unfortunately it makes me Break out so bad! Anyone have Any other options? I'm currently taking fish oil, I heard folic acid works great too.
Yaritza G.
Bronx, NY
How long does it take to see results?
Amanda M.
Salisbury, MD
How often should you take this?