NATURE'S BOUNTY® Biotin 5000mcg Rapid Release Softgels

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

• Supports Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails*
  • Energy Support*

Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin found in oatmeal, vegetables, and soy. As part of the B-Family of vitamins, Biotin helps support energy metabolism and aids in the conversion of food into energy.* Biotin also helps to support healthy hair, skin and nails.*

DIRECTIONS: For adults, take one (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal.

Supplement FactsServing size 1 softgelServings Per Container 72
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Biotin (as d-Biotin)5,000 mcg1667%

Other Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Yellow Beeswax, Titanium Dioxide Color.

WARNING:  If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.

No Artificial Flavor, No Artificial Sweetener, No Preservatives, NoSugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, NoYeast, No Fish. Sodium Free.

NATURE'S BOUNTY® Biotin 5000mcg Rapid Release Softgels
Buy on Amazon
Miss A.
I've taken this vitamin but I haven't been consistent in taking it. Overall, biotin makes your hair, and nails strong. I believe the key to seeing results is being consistent she drink lots of water. What you eat will reflect on the external part of your body.
Juliet Q.
Deer Park, NY
This is really making my hair and nails really grow. I did the big chop not that long ago this biotin is really doing me wonders . And my nails are literally growing over night I always bite my nails all the time I'm trying to stop that habit but when I saw that my nails were growing in strong and also very fast I've stopped my nails lol beautiful and healthy and my hair is growing beautiful and healthy too. I take biotin every other day bc ik sometimes I do breakout . But with my taking every other day that's not a problem.
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Honestly these are the easiest pills to go down the gell caps make it so simple to swallow. I don't see an improvement in my hair growth but I do see that my nails are growing quicker. I overall satisfied I just wish my hair would grow as quick as the nails
Abby M.
I take one 5,000 mcg biotin pill everyday. I started taking it mainly because I want my hair to grow faster. It has definitely helped the speed of my hair growth but it has also helped my nails grow faster as well! And they are so much stronger now too! I really love the results I’ve been seeing with my biotin.
Brie L.
Metairie, LA
If you are looking to change your hair and nails, this is the vitamin for you. I find this brand is the purest and within a week of taking it, I can really tell a difference. For the first time in my life, I actually have long real nails!
Jessica N.
Redding, CA
i take two of these every night, thats because I'm still nursing and they say that you lose a lot of biotin through your breast milk. i have seen a difference so far so I will be buying another bottle when i run out, which is soon because it's almost gone.
Amia D.
The ultimate solution for great health in your hair, skin, and nails.! I've been using this since I was in highschool and my skin is still looking wonderful. Hair steady growing long, nails hard as rocks
Sara B.
Hamden, CT
So this is one of my favorite vitamins that I take daily. I've been taking biotin for about 3 years or so and the first couple months of taking it I noticed my nails would grow very fast. Then I noticed my skin looked healthier and my hair grew a lot faster! I had a hair loss for over 11 years called Trichotillomania. I started taking this to help new hair growth and it definitely helped! I am now fully cured of my hair loss because biotin gave me such healthy hair. My hair is thicker and grows like weeds! Unfortunately, the unwanted body hair grows just as fast lol but I'd rather have healthy hair! I recommend to all. Extremely affordable.
Cynthia A.
Elizabeth, NJ
I've been taking the 10000 mcg for a few months now and I can't say that I've noticed significant hair growth. I take it with food and drink a lot of water so I don't break out
Maria B.
Brooklyn
I am in love with this when this actually help growth your hair my hair grew and I was not even oil treating it I was doing my same old routine simple I was not even drinking water like that. I was taking shots of apple cider vinegar once a week and try to drink water as often. But this product works I think every one should at lease try it out. I hate that it's the price it is I'm a cheap skate but I'm willing to pay because it works I'm telling you ..my nails grew long I just have to maintain the growth of hair and nails.
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
Is this only for hair growth?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Will this help with hair growth since it has biotin in it?
Amanda O.
I loved taking biotin but unfortunately it makes me Break out so bad! Anyone have Any other options? I'm currently taking fish oil, I heard folic acid works great too.
Yaritza G.
Bronx, NY
How long does it take to see results?
Maranda G.
Council Grove, KS
Quality of these compared to other brands? I want to know if these work well.