Natures Bounty Biotin 5000 mcg

Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin found in oatmeal vegetables and soy. As part of the B-Family of vitamins Biotin helps support energy metabolism and aids in the conversion of food into energy.* Biotin also helps to support healthy hair skin and nails.*

Anyone taking Biotin has seen visible change in their hair? Like the overall health and growth of hair changes? Natures Bounty Biotin 5000 mcg
Has it worked for you on hair growth?
I started using your collagen I would like to know if how long can I continue taking ? 😻 I love it! Nature's Truth Ultra Collagen Powder (11 oz.)
Start your review of Natures Bounty Biotin 5000 mcg!
Ashley H.
Coconut Creek, FL
I started using this as I have fine hair that seems to stop growing once it reaches a certain length and weak nails that tend to peel or break easily. I was told that I may be lacking the right vitamins, as well as Biotin, by my doctor, and she was absolutely right. I started using these a few years back, and still use them till this day as they are the only vitamin brand that works so well for my hair and nails. My hair grows immensely now and my nails as well. My hair seems to be stronger and fuller and I noticed my ends rarely split. My nails are now very strong and grow constantly, and very rarely break at the corners or peel like before. I strongly recommend this to everyone as these vitamins really provide the proper nourishment to get beautiful hair and nails
Guadalupe M.
I've been using hair skin & nails vitamins almost 2 years , my hair was falling off in clumps after each shower, literally going bald! My hair is thick and healthy looking and I'm also happy to see other benefits like glowy and brightter skin.
Danihaa I.
Glendale, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I recommend taking biotin for two months and taking a break from them for a month . Then, repeating the process. Biotin will make your skin glow and won’t make you break out. I didn’t see a change on my hair or nails though but I saw my skin glow
siia N.
I've NEVER reviewed a product before, but I felt compelled to review these. My nails were SOOO brittle, constantly flaking, chipping, and breaking off. I ordered these not expecting much (I've gotten the gummies before and didn't really notice much change)- in a month my nails have completely healed- in a way I almost don't think is possible except that it's happening to my own hands. I had a habit of bending my nails when I was bored because they were so grossly thin and flaked- now they are super strong and solid. IT IS AMAZING. I don't expect everyone to get the results I did, but I am soooo happy I gave these a try so now I know they work for me.
Lisa J.
Natures Bounty Biotin 5000 mcg uploaded by Lisa J.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been using this for about a year and I love them. They seem to make my hair shiny and my nails grow super fast. Not sure if it makes it grow any faster, but it might. I’ve also noticed that it slows down my hair loss when I brush my hair, which I need since I’m a low carb eater. I’d totally recommend these!
Ariella H.
Natures Bounty Biotin 5000 mcg uploaded by Ariella H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This vitamin truly works! I saw an instant difference in my hair growth, nail strength, and my skin also cleared up! I also love how the vitamins are hot pink metallic makes taking them even more appealing! Love this vitamin and definitely recommend it! #vitamins
Karen J.
Glen Ridge, NJ
This supplement really works to improve skin. My nails are actually growing longer even though I have a hypothyroid! My hair has always grown long so I haven't noticed any remarkable difference... so far. Very happy with this supplement and will continue to use daily.
Shantell M.
Natures Bounty Biotin 5000 mcg uploaded by Shantell M.
I’ve had a lot of issues with hair loss due to certain surgeries, and I must say I am very impressed by the results over the past two months. I do think that it should be made into a bigger pill that will equal two or three of these pills.
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Target
These are great supplements they work really well. It helped clear my skin and strengthen my nails. My nails use to break very easily, but after taking these they now grow healthy and strong. I don’t see any difference between these and the gummy’s, so I prefer to take the gummy version. Natures Bounty Hair Skin & Nails 3,000 mcg of Biotin 60
Yisauris C.
401 SE 3RD ST Apt 108
Execelentes pastillas, me han funcionado bastante ya que mis uñas están más fuertes, mi piel más hidratada y sobre todo me lo está creciendo cada día

166 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dennyse L.
Norwalk, CA
il y a un an
Dennyse L. il y a un an
I’m sorry I mess up with the picture I have nature’s bounty Biotin 1000 mcg rapid release soft gels . But this is super good for you skin,hair, and nails. I use this product and I recommend ask the your dr first , because the Dr knows how’s is you health.