Natures Bounty Biotin 10,000 mcg 120

Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin found in oatmeal vegetables and soy. As part of the B-Family of vitamins Biotin helps support a healthy nervous system and aids in the conversion of food into energy.* Biotin also helps to support healthy hair skin and nails.*

What’s your dosage? How much is too much ?
Tiene algún efecto con las espinillas ? Can it give me pimples ?
Will this help thinning hair as well?
Start your review of Natures Bounty Biotin 10,000 mcg 120!
YULISSA D.
Ossining, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Natures Bounty Biotin 10,000 mcg 120 uploaded by YULISSA D.
Purchased at: CVS
Angie M.
W Valley City, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natures Bounty Biotin 10,000 mcg 120 uploaded by Angie M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Taking a Biotin supplement has helped me achieve great hair, skin and nails. It really works, the difference I see from before I was using Biotin is night and day. My hair and nails grow so fast! Of course just like any supplement definitely check with your doctor before use. The reason I say this is because I was getting extreme dizzy spells and couldn't figure out why. It was the Biotin, next time I will purchase one lower than 10,000 mcg. For now I just take them every other 2 days instead of daily and the dizziness completely went away. This bottle of 120 was only $9 on Amazon. #recommend
Elisha G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Natures Bounty Biotin 10,000 mcg 120 uploaded by Elisha G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have seen major changes in my hair growth taken these vitamins. I didn't have any breakouts because I drink alot if water. But they do work.
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a good vitamin to take if your hair is thinning. It is good for hair, skin and nails . I take the 10,000mcg. I would recommend this product to others.
Genesis A.
Ossining, NY
Natures Bounty Biotin 10,000 mcg 120 uploaded by Genesis A.
Purchased at: CVS
Good product, I've been using it for a few weeks and I see that my eyelashes are growing, I'm sure the growth is due to these wonderful capsules as well as healthy nails and shiny hair. I recommend this 100 by the way
Jennifer F.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natures Bounty Biotin 10,000 mcg 120 uploaded by Jennifer F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I started taking biotin because since I’ve gotten older my hair has thinned and my skin and nails don’t look as well as it should. Nature’s Made is a great brand and it’s not expensive either. This biotin has made my hair and nails feel and look thick and made my skin feel and look great!! I totally recommend it!
Jade G.
Ontario, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natures Bounty Biotin 10,000 mcg 120 uploaded by Jade G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I cut my hair recently since it was so dead and I started using this for about 3 months and I can say I notice a different in my length ! Not so much my skin though Natures Bounty Biotin 10,000 mcg 120
Tess D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Natures bounty biotin 10,000 mcg worked great, I saw results in my hair and nails after just six weeks of use
Rena B.
JamaicaQueensNY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use these couple of times a year when I feel the need that my hair needs a picker upper. It’s really helps with strength and hair growth!
Maria J.
Fremont, CA
Natures Bounty Biotin 10,000 mcg 120 uploaded by Maria J.
Llevo tomando biótina por casi un año y el cambio que ha tenido mi cabello y mis uñas ha sido súper drástico. Me ha ayudado a endurecer las uñas y acelerar el proceso de crecimiento en unas y cabellos. Lo recomiendo demasiado!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...