NATURE'S BOUNTY® B-Complex Tablets uploaded by crystal j.NATURE'S BOUNTY® B-Complex Tablets uploaded by Wilka B.NATURE'S BOUNTY® B-Complex Tablets uploaded by Chantelle C.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

• Aids in the Conversion of Food into Energy*
  • with Folic Acid Plus Vitamin C
  • Supports Immune Health*

The B Vitamin Complex is made up of several vitamins that work well together to support heart and nervous system health, while providing nourishment for the occasional stress of daily living.* Just one high-potency tablet a day includes a variety of B Vitamins, plus Vitamin C for heart, immune and antioxidant support.*

DIRECTIONS: For adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal.

Supplement FactsServing size 1 TabletServings Per Container 125
Folic Acid400 mcg100%
Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)250 mcg4167%
Biotin300 mcg100%
Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)10 mg100%

Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vegetable Stearic Acid. Contains <2% of: Natural Palm Leaf Glaze, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.

WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.

Non-GMONo Artificial Color, No Artificial Flavor, NoPreservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free. Suitable for Vegetarians.

Kristen m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have only been using this for a few weeks to try and accelerate the growth of my hair and it's already made a difference. My hair stylist suggested folic acid along with biotin to maximize my hair growth. I went to get my hair done the other day and she immediately noticed how my hair looked healthier. I would definitely recommend this to someone looking to grow out their hair.
Justice D.
This is the perfect vitamin. I have a lot
of vitamin deficiencies leading to different medical issues. With taking this vitamin, at a cheap price I have been getting exactly what I need for my health. With 3 important vitamins all in one for this price, I recommend this to anyone!
Wilka B.
New Holland, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I prefer this brand... its more natural than other brand... it did meet my expectations. Good value and good price
Tesia W.
This is a great vitamin it has a lot of different vitamins mixed with it I like that it has folic acid and biotin
Chantelle C.
Orillia, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been taking Natures Bounty Complex B for two years. It has helped so much with regulating my mood swings, un easy nerves and over all health. I trust and recommend Natures Bounty for their supplements because I know they work and its a family trusted and used product for the last 15 years. It is costly but worth it for your health and results. Yes I recommend ANY Natures Bounty supplements if your in need of them.
Julia M.
London, London
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Natures bounty is good quality and value for a good price, I always keep a jar of these around as I swear I don't get enough vitamin b

Amazon