Nature's Bounty B-Complex Sublingual Liquid uploaded by Karleene D.Nature's Bounty B-Complex Sublingual Liquid uploaded by Megan B.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement. Promotes Energy Metabolism*. Great Tasting. Fast Acting. Alcohol Free. Easy to Take Liquid. Calibrated Dropper Inside. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Carmen L.
This is a good vitamin to take. Although, please take precautions if you have to get a drug test done. This can cause you to have a false positive for THC.
Ginger D.
Sellersburg, IN
I love the energy I have while using this supplement! Sublingual the best way for your body to absorb B vitamins and the liquid makes it so much easier than a pill!
Katherine S.
Great product for getting in your B vitamins. They taste alright and are absorbed quickly.
Dara B.
Awesome source of energy and the liquid absorbs way better than tablet form
Karleene D.
Bronx, NY
I love love love this supplement. My mom swore by it and now I do ! This helped me so much in college, unlike other supplements, this gave me the energy I needed to work hard and keep pushing. Definitely a must have for anyone who is on the go !
Megan B.
Niagara Falls, ON
I really like the B Complex liquid drops. It is pleasant tasting and dissolves quickly under your tongue. I have been taking them for a month now and I am feeling more energised and have niticed my metabolism is working better than it has all year. They also help after a night out with friends to replenish your liver. I definitely recommend!
beautystylemama u.
TORONTO, ON
My doctor told me yhat i had very low vitamin b12 after using one month my vitamin 12 now level
I am feeling good and happy now.