NATURE'S BOUNTY® B-Complex Sublingual Liquid uploaded by Megan B.NATURE'S BOUNTY® B-Complex Sublingual Liquid uploaded by Karleene D.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

• Supports Energy Metabolism*
  • 5 Key B Vitamins
  • Great Tasting

This liquid provides an excellent source of B-Complex vitamins to help safeguard a sufficient daily intake. The B-Complex is essential for the maintenance of a healthy nervous system.* The B Vitamins play a role in energy metabolism in the body.* Supports Energy Metabolism* Sublingual B-Complex offers a distinct advantage over conventional nutritional supplements – it comes in an easy-to-use liquid form which is perfect for those who have difficulty swallowing tablets and capsules. As everyone knows, a good diet contributes to optimal health. The B-Complex is made up of vitamins that work together to perform various functions in the body.* Each vitamin works with your body to promote nervous system health and support energy metabolism.*

DIRECTIONS: SHAKE WELL before use. For adults, place one (1) mL (cc) under the tongue and hold there for 30 seconds before swallowing, up to four times daily.

Supplement FactsServing size 1 mL (cc)Servings Per Container 59
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) (as Riboflavin 5’-Phosphate Sodium)1.7 mg100%
Niacin (as Niacinamide)20 mg100%
Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)2 mg100%
Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)1,200 mcg20000%
Pantothenic Acid (as Dexpanthenol)30 mg300%

Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Sorbitol, Vegetable Glycerin. Contains <2% of: Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate (preservative).

WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if outer seal is broken or missing.

Refrigeration is not required.

No Artificial Color, No Artificial Flavor, No Sugar, No Starch, NoMilk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Suitable for Vegetarians.

Buy on Amazon
Karleene D.
Bronx, NY
I love love love this supplement. My mom swore by it and now I do ! This helped me so much in college, unlike other supplements, this gave me the energy I needed to work hard and keep pushing. Definitely a must have for anyone who is on the go !
Ginger D.
Sellersburg, IN
I love the energy I have while using this supplement! Sublingual the best way for your body to absorb B vitamins and the liquid makes it so much easier than a pill!
Carmen L.
This is a good vitamin to take. Although, please take precautions if you have to get a drug test done. This can cause you to have a false positive for THC.
Katherine S.
Great product for getting in your B vitamins. They taste alright and are absorbed quickly.
Dara B.
Awesome source of energy and the liquid absorbs way better than tablet form
Megan B.
Niagara Falls, ON
I really like the B Complex liquid drops. It is pleasant tasting and dissolves quickly under your tongue. I have been taking them for a month now and I am feeling more energised and have niticed my metabolism is working better than it has all year. They also help after a night out with friends to replenish your liver. I definitely recommend!
beautystylemama u.
East York, ON
My doctor told me yhat i had very low vitamin b12 after using one month my vitamin 12 now level
I am feeling good and happy now.