Nature's Bounty B-12 Sublingual Liquid 5000 mcg uploaded by Sarah T.Nature's Bounty B-12 Sublingual Liquid 5000 mcg uploaded by Michelle F.Nature's Bounty B-12 Sublingual Liquid 5000 mcg uploaded by JoyAnna C.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement. Super Strength Natural Berry Flavor. Promotes: Energy Metabolism*. Nervous System Health*. Great Tasting. Alcohol Free. Easy to Take Liquid. Calibrated Dropper Inside. Fast Acting. Energy Metabolism Formula* There is no question about it - a good diet contributes to optimal wellness, but sometimes stress, fast food meals and eating on the run can have nutritional consequences.  One wa. see more...

Sarah T.
Lakewood, OH
I wanted to try this product to cut down on the number of vitamins I was taking per day, and in hopes that this would help raise my energy levels. I have to say that this is an awesome option for anyone who may not want to or be able to take pills. The flavor is delicious and it's really easy to use. Great product!
Lyla V.
Easton, PA
This is great if you have to take B-12. It's a liquid and it's super easy to take. All that you have to do is drop it in your mouth with the dropper and hold it on your tounge for 30 seconds, then swallow.
Marlee S.
East Dublin, GA
Absolutely love taking this product every morning! I definitely can tell a big difference when I take them and when I don't!
You get a two month supply in one bottle! Taste great!
Michelle F.
Aloha, OR
I really dislike taking pill vitamins. B-12 sublingual drops by natures bounty in berry flavor is easy to take and tastes great. I love it for the extra boost for my metabolism.
JoyAnna C.
O Fallon, MO
People have said this is the best and I haven't seen as much as I had hoped. I like is much more than having to take a pill. It's easy to use and it doesn't taste bad at all!
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Is this ok to take while pregnant?