HealthWellnessMultivitaminsNature's Bounty
Natures Bounty Anxiety and Stress Relief, 50 Tablets

Natures Bounty Anxiety and Stress Relief, 50 Tablets

From pressing deadlines to busy schedules, we’ve all experienced our fair share of stressful situations. That’s why we’re excited to introduce new Nature's Bounty® Anxiety and Stress Relief tablets. With the use of a clinically studied ingredient known as Ashwagandha KSM-66®, we’ve developed a formula that helps support a healthy response to occasional stress and anxiety.* For additional benefits, each serving contains 200mg of L-Theanine to support the mood centers of the brain and promote a calm, relaxed mood.*

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natures Bounty Anxiety and Stress Relief, 50 Tablets!
Diana B.
Newport, TN
Natures Bounty Anxiety and Stress Relief, 50 Tablets uploaded by Diana B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I personally did not like these. I noticed myself being more irritable when I took these so I stopped. I do however take anxiety meds prescribed by my doctor and have for several years. A friend recommended these because they work for her but unfortunately they did not for me.
Lauren S.
Mckeesport, PA
Natures Bounty Anxiety and Stress Relief, 50 Tablets uploaded by Lauren S.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I use this every single morning. I think it helps on some days. However, I do not think that is helps tremendously.
Amber S.
Natures Bounty Anxiety and Stress Relief, 50 Tablets uploaded by Amber S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this to ease my nerves,tensed up feeling I tend to feel a lot, and stress . All though, it didn’t really do anything for me, so I don’t really recommend this brand and product. Does anybody have any recommendations for something similar ?
Grace  J.
Spring, TX
Natures Bounty Anxiety and Stress Relief, 50 Tablets uploaded by Grace  J.
Ready to try these soon as I have an exam for psychology! These came in today and they are so cute! What a tiny box that includes a full box of stress tablets. I’m always a firm in non habit formulas!
Angie O.
Felt that this worked rather well, took some time to feel any different, however with continuos use, felt myself being much calmer, giving myself some time to analyze situations before reacting on impulse, thus bringing my anxiety levels waaay down🙂
Mia H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Preface: Always check with your pharmacist and doctor for contraindications. This product has been a very good supplement for anxiety and stress for me. I have no real diagnosis, but do have stress from daily life with family who have special needs. This definitely helps my dysthymia (low level depression). It isn't an instant fix, but it helps along with a diet rich with green vegetables like kale, spinach, and broccoli.
Andrea G.
Cartersville, GA
These really do work! I am always anxiously overwhelmed. This helps me take a step back and feel calm. Definitely help through the work hours.
Debbie P.
Agawam, MA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have extremely bad anxieties, to the point I won't leave my house for days. I do see a Dr for it,but I don't want to be put on any kind of medication that I could possibly get addicted to,so I choose to look for an alternative way to help ease my anxiousness and I found "Nature's Bounty Anxiety & stress relief". It has ashwagandha ksm-66,and L-Theanine in it and it's non-gmo,no artifical flavor,color,or sweetener, no gluten,soy,yeast,or fish,and is suitable for vegetarians. I have found a healthy way to help lessen that horrible butterfly feeling in my stomach,and that heavy feeling on my chest,it doesn't take my anxieties away completely, but it does help lessen them. I take 2 a day with my breakfast,and just feel calmer during the day. I will continue using these for as long as needed. Natures Bounty Anxiety and Stress Relief, 50 Tablets
Tonya H.
Florence, SC
Apparently my anxiety and stress levels are way over the top! I got a great deal on these thanks to some couponing, but I don’t think I will purchase again
Kristin A.
Marietta, GA
I tried these to naturally help my anxiety that I have developed over the last couple of years. I have had a lot of success with the brand and looking toward to seeing the effects!

Looking for your answer?