BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Dietary Supplement. Helps Promote: Gastro-Intestinal Health & Regularity*. Immune Health*. Digestive Health* 1 Billion Organisms^ With Bifidus Milk Free The Goodness of Yogurt in a Wafer.  These wafer are a perfect choice for vegetarians.* Acidophilus naturally supports your digestive system, providing a favorable environment for the absorption of nutrients and encouraging intestinal balance.*  Intestinal microflora imbalance may lead to digestiv. see more...

Review (1)
Darby S.
I love those so much! I had to go on acidophilus for a medical illness I was diagnosed with in my early 20s and I went and picked these up. I'm very glad I did they were in a buy one get one free at Rite Aid. Nature's Bounty has good reviews and is quality tested & certified. I was looking for over a million count of living micro organisms and this one has 1 billion so perfect. This particular one is a chewable and it's a very very yummy natural strawberry flavor, it's not chalky at all it tastes like strawberry creme! This one also come with Lactis. You need to take one up to 3x daily or how your doctor has suggested use. Keep our of reach of children because they do taste like candy in a way. I will definitely repurchase and recommend to friends!