Nature's Bounty Acidophilus Probiotic Complex uploaded by Sohini L.Nature's Bounty Acidophilus Probiotic Complex uploaded by Kara D.Nature's Bounty Acidophilus Probiotic Complex uploaded by Elicia M.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement. Friendly Bacteria for Digestive System Supports Overall Well Being*. Stomach Friendly*. 100 Million Organisms. Lactobacillus Acidophilus Acidophilus is a friendly bacteria naturally found in the intestinal tract.  More than 400 species of bacteria, also called normal flora, live in the adult human GI tract. No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, sugar, starch, milk, lactose, soy, gluten, wheat, yeast, or fish.  Sodium free. 2 - 100 Count Bottles ~ Total 200 Tablets *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or p. see more...

Kara D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a decently small round white pill. It kind of has rough/flat edges so it could be better in the shape aspect, taking pills usually doesn't bother me but sometimes I can feel it in my throats when swallowing. It says this should be refrigerated. As for the results, I'm not entirely sure I notice much of a difference or effect but I know it is good to take a probiotic, so I do so. The pill does not have any taste. Decent product. 9/10 recommend.
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take these everyday, they're really good for your digestive system as well as your womens health function. I do not like the shape of the pill, I do wish it came in a vegan capsule but other than that, I love this and have been using it regularly for a while
Una p.
Long Is City, NY
Great value for great price!!! I tried different probiotic solutions and pills, and this one for the price-quality it is amazing. Found a great value in Cotsco. Definitely I would buy it again. It took aprox 2 and a half weeks to notice the effect. Good luck!
Elicia M.
I really love this product. This probiotic works very well and is one of the only one I have found that does not require refrigeration after opening. Natures Bounty also does not upset my stomach like other brands. Glad my Dr recommend this.
Shelsy C.
Never used this product but i work at a grocery store which does and i see people buying these often and they always have positive comments about it .
Sarah S.
Seneca, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These have helped me alot I started taking them about 2 months ago my sister got me started on them. They have helped my belly alot.
Roberta P.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
this product is such a good way to help your body it's also inexpensive great buy
Sohini L.
tampa
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this brand probiotic in a higher strength. I started taking them as a last ditch effort to treat acne by taking care of my gut health. So far it has reduced my acne, with only a few spots of inflammation left instead of my whole face/cheeks. I’m not sure what will happen when I stop taking them, I’m hoping I don’t have to take them every day forever. But so far so good!
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Exactly what is this used for?
Zoe C.
Hurricane, WV
What are these for? What vitamin