Natures Bounty Acidophilus Probiotic 120

Acidophilus is a friendly bacteria for the digestive system.* Natures Bounty Probiotic Acidophilus contains over 100 million active Lactobacillus Acidophilus including the naturally occurring metabolic product produced by Lactobacilli at the time of manufacture.

I’m lactose intolerant. Does this help with digestion issues?
How well does this vitamin work?
HooW does this compare to other probiotics? Does it actually work?
Start your review of Natures Bounty Acidophilus Probiotic 120!
Elyssa K.
Colts Neck, NJ
I have been using this probiotic for a while now and really like it. A lot of the time they are sold in two packs. I find them on Amazon and at CVS.
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love natures bounty. I take their probiotics as well as their hair, skin and nails biotin gummies. Great brand and I stand behind them.
Jasmine M.
Van Nuys, CA
Natures Bounty Acidophilus Probiotic 120 uploaded by Jasmine M.
I think it’s your pretty standard probiotic. I stopped buying it only because I was getting it elsewhere in my diet. But if I ever need it again this was a good brand, just keep it in the fridge!
Nicole B.
Clearwater, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really do believe that a healthy tummy equals a healthy immune system & healthy skin too so I always take probiotics & my kids take them as well! I have a VERY sensitive stomach, with ulcers & these actually helped my tummy feel better & heal! I use probiotics in my skincare as well! I would recommend ANYONE & EVERYONE try probiotics to not only help with your stomach but to help with your immune system too! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!
Marsha J.
Baxter, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
I tried this for a couple of months but didn’t really see or feel any positive changes to my overall well being. The cost is not out of this world but I could definitely have spent the price on something more health changing as far as I’m concerned. Don’t waste your money on this just grab the probiotic foods available at the store, they work better and faster.Natures Bounty Acidophilus Probiotic 120
Ronda B.
Pomona, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The taste of these is a little chalky. I dont like that it is a jelly capsule . It should be time released. But i guess it does what its supposed to do
Barbara F.
Newark
Purchased at: Walgreens
small, thin tablet = everything I need. I already bought probiotics from other brands that was a sacrifice to take, but this is different! 💚 I feel it works best when I eat good, healthy food.
Sarah L.
Kentwood, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natures Bounty Acidophilus Probiotic 120 uploaded by Sarah L.
I honestly have tried every probiotic and finally got these and they work!! The price is amazing as the product and a women's must try if looking for an alternative and cheaper option! It has changed my life highly recommend this product again and again!
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love dairy but my stomach can't always handle it. One of my friends recommended these pills before we had ice cream sundaes and they worked very well.
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,205 reviews
Hubby and I purchase a lot of nature’s bounty products. On my shopping apps, there is usually a coupon for a dollar off. I will take it vantage of a sale this by one get one free plus I get to use my coupon. Natures bounty acidophilus probiotic helps with all our digestive issues. 😇
Ask a question to the Influenster community...