• Friendly Bacteria for the Digestive System*
  • 100 Million Organisms◊
  • Lactobacillus Acidophilus

Acidophilus is a friendly bacteria for the digestive system.* Nature’s Bounty® Probiotic Acidophilus contains over 100 million active Lactobacillus Acidophilus (including the naturally occurring metabolic product produced by Lactobacilli) at the time of manufacture.

DIRECTIONS: For adults, take one (1) tablet daily with or without a meal. Refrigerate after opening.

Supplement FactsServing size 1 TabletServings Per Container 120
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Lactobacillus Acidophilus 0.5 mg **
◊which contains over 100 million activeLactobacillus acidophilus (including the naturally occurring metabolic product produced by Lactobacilli) at the time of manufacture
**Daily Value not established.

Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.

WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store unopened container at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.

◊At time of manufacture

No Artificial Color, No Artificial Flavor, No Artificial Sweetener, NoPreservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Fish. Sodium Free.

Looking to gets probiotic do anyone recommend this one?
Is this a good probiotic? What do you look for in a probiotic?
Start your review of NATURE'S BOUNTY® Acidophilus Probiotic!
How would you rate this product?
Hercules , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this probiotics! Easy swallowing, effective, nice size pills.. not to big I hate big pills! I don’t like taking pills in general so for me to like this product lol miracle! I recommend this brand and to take probiotics so good for you if you have digestive issues and if you don’t it’s good for your body !
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic / Medium
Brooklyn , NY
NATURE'S BOUNTY® Acidophilus Probiotic uploaded by Yelissa B.
After using these for months, I can say that these sure helped me with using the bathroom more frequently( this wasn’t normal for me ) I feel less bloated, I purchased on amazon and I do recommend this for anyone who has digestive issues. NATURE'S BOUNTY® Acidophilus Probiotic
Organic, Low Carb / Medium
Purchased at: Costco
I've tried many different probiotics over the past year trying to find the right one for me. My mother had these because we both suffer from digestion problems. Not even a few days after I started taking these I already could tell the difference. Not only was I more regular but waking up in the morning my stomach felt a lot better.
Atlanta , GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Not too strong and won’t upset your stomach. These probiotics are very cheap and are great for anyone on a budget. The pills are also easy to swallow with water if this is something you struggle with while taking supplements. No fatty taste or burping.
No Special Diet / Heavy
Lansing, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the capsules way better. I thought going cheaper wouldn’t have any effects but I’m not totally impressed. I’ll switch back to the other kind I like once these are gone.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are awesome and works perfectly to keep me regular and sensitive stomach feel less bloated. This helps alot with IBS symptoms. Definitely favorite of mine and not pricey
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free / Medium
Athens, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
These come in small and easy to swallow pills. They are not super strong probiotics, but they are affordable and effective! I have been taking them for years now and really do feel a positive difference in my digestion.
No Special Diet / Light
Montgomery, AL
I've been through two bottles of these, and I can tell a difference. My gut has been producing less mucus, and I've had more overall energy than before on the same diet. I got mine from walgreens and am overall satisfied with this product. It's not the first probiotic I've tried, but it goes down easily, and they make a noticeable difference via output small and energy level.
Heavy
Berea, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go to whenever I am on antibiotics to help prevent yeast infections and so far it has never failed me. Very affordable, easy to find at any drug store. Yes, always reccomend this to friends.
N Dinwiddie, VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have been using @Nature’sBounty probiotocs for over a year. Before using this supplement, I had major digestive issues. However, after using this product I am symptom free! My digestive tract is happy and healthy!
No Special Diet / None