BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

• Brain & Antioxidant Health*
  • with Alpha Lipoic Acid 200mg
  • Healthy Aging Formula!*

Acetyl L-Carnitine and Alpha Lipoic Acid unite in this healthy aging formula to help your body fight against the cell-damaging effects of free radicals.* These capsules also support energy metabolism.*

DIRECTIONS: For adults, take one (1) capsule four times daily, preferably with meals.

Supplement FactsServing size 1 CapsuleServings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Acetyl L-Carnitine HCI400 mg**
Alpha Lipoic Acid200 mg**
**Daily Value not established.

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Vegetable Cellulose, Acacia Gum, Medium Chain Triglycerides. Contains <2% of: Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.

WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.

Non-GMONo Artificial Color, No Artificial Flavor, No Artificial Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, NoLactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free.

Liz R.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So happy I've decided to start taking this daily to give my muscles a boost. I don't take pre-workout regularly because it gets so expensive, so it is good for me to be able to pick and choose my amino acids and not have to skimp on them.
Brooke S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Natures Bounty products and their LCarnitine with ALA is an absolute must for a daily diet, to help ensure complete amino acid intake of the essential aminos for my diet.
Casey S.
Lewis Center, OH
I am doing this for the badge because why not and I just need this badge because I would like to know more about these products and yeah
Karen D.
Dallas, TX
These products are great i totally recommend them. These vitamins are great they really help you
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
I love all these vitamins!! best brand out there. and these are a must for me daily!!!
Alma C.
Humble, TX
Is this good for weight loss?
syamala r.
Where is it available?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this worth the money has anyone tried it
Shajuan B.
Can anyone tell does this work