BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Mineral Supplement Calcium is the primary mineral responsible for strong, healthy bones.*  These rapid-release liquid softgels are enhanced with immune-healthy Vitamin A, plus Vitamin D3 to aid with Calcium absorption and contribute to colon, bone, breast and immune health.*. May reduce the risk of osteoporosis**. Provides powerful support for strong, healthy bones*. Features Vitamin D3, a more potent and active form than Vitamin D2 **Regular excercise and a healthy diet with enough Calcium and Vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis. Rapid Release Liquid Soft Gels No Artificial Color, Flavors or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose. see more...

Lena C.
Westwego, LA
I'm not a big milk drinker so I have to get my calcium from other foods. These vitamins are a great addition to helping me get the calcium I need. They absorb better too with the added Vitamin D.
Yolanda G.
Albuquerque, NM
These totally help me with awful leg cramps I get. I have a horrible vitamin D deficiency SO the extra vitamin D is great!
Rose K.
Berrien Springs, MI
Love Natures Bounty! I take calcium supplement and I know I feel much better than if I don't!
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
As a woman, these are 2 vitamins i cannot get enough of. Having them in combined into 1 pill makes it much easier.
Emily C.
This product seems to work well and it gives me that extra calcium I do not receive from my diet!
Megan W.
Lambertville, MI
Great great great product I could not recommend highly enough. Makes you feel great especially if you have trouble getting in all of your calcium for the day.
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm taking a medication that my doctor said greatly increases my risk for osteoporosis and recommended that I take calcium and vitamin d. This is the very first brand I purchased of these types of pills (I also take Ferrous Sulfate), and I love them! Don't be discouraged by the size of these pills; yes they're big but they're incredibly easy to swallow. They're not coated in anything so they don't get stuck in your throat mid-swallow, and they also don't leave an awful taste in your mouth either! I was so pleased with how easy these were to take. And for something you take daily, that's a must for me! I'd completely and 100% recommend taking these if you were looking for an easy, simple vitamin to take. 10/10.