BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement. Promotes Nervous System Health* 5-HTP is a precursor to serotonin, a neurotransmitter involved in sending messages through the nervous system.  This formula also includes B vitamins to promote nervous system health and the herb Valerian.* No Artificial Color, Flavors or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Kate P.
I have found this to help immensely with maintaining my mood and clarity of mind. I typically take one capsule once daily and take a second in the evening if I've had an especially off day. I take it around the time I'm eating so I don't have an empty stomach and I haven't had any negative side effects.
Nay T.
It works for elevating mood when you're feeling slightly down, but it's too strong for me. I get nausea from it and throw up shortly after taking. My friend (who weighs around 175) took it and was fine, so bear in mind that the less you weigh, the more likely you are to have side effects. If you don't react well, I suggest you start off with around 50mg and work your way up