NATURE'S BOUNTY® 5-HTP uploaded by Ariel M.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

5-HTP (a.k.a. 5-Hydroxytryptophan) helps your brain produce serotonin, a neurotransmitter involved in sending messages through the nervous system that contribute to your mood and well-being.* These capsules are a great way to make sure you’re getting enough of this important nutrient every day.

DIRECTIONS: For adults, take one (1) capsule twice daily as needed or at bedtime as 5-HTP may produce drowsiness.

Supplement FactsServing size 1 CapsuleServings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
5-HTP (L-5-Hydroxytryptophan) (from Griffonia Extract) (Griffonia simplicifolia)(seed)100 mg**
**Daily Value not established.

Other Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Gelatin. Contains <2% of: Silica, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.

WARNING: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Do not drive, operate machinery or consume alcohol when taking this product. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.

No Artificial Color, No Artificial Flavor, No Artificial Sweetener, NoPreservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free.

Kate P.
I have found this to help immensely with maintaining my mood and clarity of mind. I typically take one capsule once daily and take a second in the evening if I've had an especially off day. I take it around the time I'm eating so I don't have an empty stomach and I haven't had any negative side effects.
Nay T.
It works for elevating mood when you're feeling slightly down, but it's too strong for me. I get nausea from it and throw up shortly after taking. My friend (who weighs around 175) took it and was fine, so bear in mind that the less you weigh, the more likely you are to have side effects. If you don't react well, I suggest you start off with around 50mg and work your way up
Ariel M.
Midhurst, ON
Purchased at: Grasshoppers
Personally I use LIFE BRAND 5HTP and I find that it hasn’t worked for me. I have very bad mood swings, I suffer from major depression and anxiety and I was hoping because 5-HTP is natural that it would work better, I mean I’ve only used it for about a month now and I take one with breakfast, one with lunch and one with dinner and I haven’t noticed any slight of a difference 😔