NATURE'S BEST/THE ISOPURE CO. ISOPURE PLUS,O CARB,GRAPE

BY NATURE'S BEST/THE ISOPURE CO.

Isopure Plus 0 Carb Protein Drink Grape Frost is an elite protein elixir with 50 grams of 100% pure ion exchange whey protein isolate. No fat, no lactose, and glutamine enriched but with zero carbohydrate. Also sweetened with apartame free Sucralose,... see more...

Donna C.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
I am a WLS patient. I have a hard time getting my proteins in, as well as my water. With the Isopure Grape Frost drink, I can! It has 169 calories and 40 grams of protein! They are great for a meal replacement, or just refueling your body after a workout. Since the protein is whey isolate, your body is able to absorb it quicker than other protein products! It's helping me keep the weight off for good! They come in 20 oz bottles or 8 oz bottles.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Downers grove , Il
Left a really gross filmy feeling in my mouth when I drank it. Flavor was okay but not what would call great or ever good
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
Foodie Expert
Great flavor and not to bad on the budget. Great for grabbing those extra vitamins and nutrients , etc.