Nature's Beauty(works) All Purpose Mini Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Mary B.

BY NATURE'S BEAUTY(WORKS)

For face, hands, and body. Hypo-Allergenic - pH balances. Not tested on animals. No synthetic preservatives or fragrances, paraben-free, no SLS Nature s Beauty products are made with only Natural or Organic ingredients. Each ingredient is either Plant, Sugar, or Naturally Derived. This Kit Includes: Peppermint Scent - Ingredients - water, ethyl alcohol,. see more...

• I just bought these from groupon, if I want to purchase in the futu...2 Answers
Justine U.
Justine U.
Chicago , IL
I love a good wipe... And these are amazing at first but they dry up in a few days so that's why I'm giving them a bad review.
Mary B.
Mary B.
These are so convenient! I use them to take off make up, to just clean my face when out and about and even to freshen my hands. The package is small and can be stored anywhere and even has a little chain so you can hang it on something. They smell amazing and don't agrivate my skin!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I carry these for all sorts of reasons: spilled food/drink on myself, cleaning my face and hands after eating wings, freshening up my chest area if I'm sweaty. they're perfect to stash in the car or in a tote, and super affordable.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! Great for staying fresh all day, especially when out at work or at a special event. The smell is very pleasant and doesn't leave a sticky residue on the skin
Sheila C.
Sheila C.
Decatur, IL
I bought some of these at a discount store, picked up 2 of them and gave one to my mom. I carry it in my bag. They are very saturated and smell very fresh!! I thought they would dry up fast, but the container must be made very well, as they are still just as moist as they were when I bought them.
makayla m.
makayla m.
These works great for on the go purposes. I have one in my truck. I always take one when i go on vacations or out of town. Its a lot better than carrying the regular size package
lisa F.
lisa F.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought these for travel purposes. But love them a must in my purse for every day use.great value and convenient doesn't take up a lot of room.
Shana J.
Shana J.
These little wipes are perfect to throw in a purse or gym bag for an instant refresher. Takes of makeup well, and takes up no space.
Kaitlin R.
Kaitlin R.
Lexington, IN
I really like this! They are perfect for on the go and have many different uses. These are also really inexpensive too.Definitely worth a try.
heather G.
heather G.
Jasper, TN
I remember when i got these. i thought they wouldn't be that great, but believe me it is! it works great.
Cara L.
Cara L.
Ellicott City, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought these from groupon, if I want to purchase in the future where would I look?