Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Fig Bars Strawberry

Enjoy our soft baked, wholesome whole grain snacks filled with real, sun-ripened figs & strawberries today.

How are these compared to the normal fig bars?
Are these made on the same machinery as products with tree nuts? My four year old with tree nut allergies had a reaction after eating this, but their website says they are tree nut free.
Start your review of Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Fig Bars Strawberry!
Fran B.
Raleigh, NC
Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Fig Bars Strawberry uploaded by Fran B.
These bars from Nature's Bakery are amazing to accompany with a Greek yogurt and granola, a combination ... delicious! Personally, the flavor of raspberry is very strong for me, but the bars made of whole grains complement it and tastes delicious.#free #complementary #campaign Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Fig Bars Strawberry
Alexandra E.
Cincinnati, OH
Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Fig Bars Strawberry uploaded by Alexandra E.
Purchased at: Kroger
These fig bars have a nice and mild strawberry flavor. 🍓I like them as a mid-morning or afternoon snack. They have the Certified Vegan Logo on them from Vegan.org, so that assures me they are free of animal-derived ingredients!
Stephany P.
Hockessin, DE
Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Fig Bars Strawberry uploaded by Stephany P.
This is a family favorite snack. Perfect to grab on the go anytime of the day. Great addition to the kids lunch boxes, pool bags, and sporting events. It’s a great alternative to other bars full of sugar and ingredients that you can’t read.
Angie D.
Wynantskill, NY
We first found out about these on a kayak trip in Arizona we were looking for quick dairy free snacks to pack as my daughter is allergic to dairy. We found these and we haven’t stopped buying them since they are a great whole-grain dairy free, delicious tasting fig bar they come in many flavors and they also come in gluten-free which isn’t that bad tasting I’m not a fan of gluten-free personally but if you need that product they definitely make it I don’t think you Will be disappointed.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Love these! Every flavor is great! It’s a healthier option for a quick snack during the day. They’re not super sweet but sweet enough to curb a craving. They’re natural ingredients which is something I look for. I eat these multiple times a week, they’re great. I’d absolutely recommend!!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
These are really good! There is plenty of flavor and the size is about right, too. The only reason that I don't rate them higher is that they crumble a little too much when I am eating. Now, I know that crumbs don't have calories, but come on, that makes this an almost calorie-free treat!
Jill B.
Orland Park, IL
I had to go dairy free to nurse our baby with a senaitivity ans these were very good! I thought I was going to be so hungry because I thought all snacks had dairy- these are healthy and good!
Ahmad A.
These are such a great alternative to fig neutons which I love. I only don't agree with one ingredient which is the coloring the rest is great and taste wise is perfect. Will be buying again for sure as a snack.
Jessenia R.
These fig bars are super good and super good for you! Definitely recommend them!
Sara G.
Albuquerque, NM
I tried these for the first time and really enjoy the strawberry fig bars! I started buying them for after my morning workout, I like to eat one of these and save the other half for my afternoon snack. They are soft, and I feel like I am eating a huge fig newton, something I haven't eaten since I was a kid! These are amazing and I will be buying more of them!