Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Fig Bars Original Fig

Our original that started it all. Grab these real fig-filled, wholesome whole wheat snacks today.

Haven't been able to find any other flavor besides blueberry and raspberry, are they any other flavors?
Are the figs and ingredients all organic?
Are these vegan?
Start your review of Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Fig Bars Original Fig!
Joanne B.
Hudson Falls, NY
Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Fig Bars Original Fig uploaded by Joanne B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These Are an excellent nutritious sn Snack I am very happy that I tried them it will be my new go to Snack. not too sweet it tasted very good!!!
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my favorite on the go breakfast snack! I’ve been hooked on them for years now and will buy them as long as they are making them. I usually get mine at Sprouts, Amazon or Target. Amazon has great deals on them.
Ines W.
Atlanta, GA
Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Fig Bars Original Fig uploaded by Ines W.
Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Fig Bars Original Fig uploaded by Ines W.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Fig Bars Original Fig Bought this a week ago. My twin sons been eating it for their snack between online school. As you can see, the raspberry is their first choice. They said it is tasty and sweet. I like blueberry better. Because it is not as sour as raspberry. This snack is yummy and no high fructose. You should try it!
Caitlin M.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
These are so good! They're easy to snack on and toss in your bag for a mid-afternoon pick-me-up. I love several of the flavors, but Apple Cinnamon is my favorite. Although they're a tad high in sugar, when it comes to fat and calorie count, they're not bad at all. Overall, I'm very pleased!
Rachael H.
Auburn, WA
Very filling! The fruit ones have a sweetness but not overly sweet. The chocolate is VERY chocolate and is so good. They are dense but not dry. A great easy snack or one the go breakfast. They have gluten free options which is great.
Mayuri P.
These are delicious...perfect for those with a sweet tooth. It’s a nice snack. Each package comes with 2 small bars and they have a nice fig flavor with a hint of blueberry and it’s not too sweet.
OLGA Y.
I love FIG BARS. They are delicious, nutritious, made from whole wheat with some fruits inside. I usually buy the whole box. It's a really good, healthy snack. They have a lot of different flavors. My favorites are blueberry and orignal fig.
Dálete N.
Berryville, VA
Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Fig Bars Original Fig uploaded by Dálete N.
I was at the store with my husband and we were looking for something practice to snack on and he found this. I really like it, the blueberry flavor is the best in my opinion but they have other flavors too. It's deary free, nut free and made with whole wheat flour.
Kara S.
Aitkin, MN
Purchased at: Costco
These are the best bars!! We buy box after box from Costco in the mixed variety flavors. My kids love them and so do I. They do contain wheat so would not be good if you have an allergy to gluten.
Mhairi S.
Suffern, NY
Of all the fig bar varieties this one is my favorite. Can you Im proton perfection? It is unlikely. I had never had a fig bar under I tried these... they changed my life! I always keep some of these on hand, in the car, in my desk drawer in my bag... so tasty and will tide you over until you get to your next meal.