Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Fig Bars Blueberry

Grab a box of these delicious whole wheat blueberry fig bars & bring more bring-it-on to every day.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Fig Bars Blueberry!
Product Highlights
There is very few ingredients and they're a sweet treat made with real fruit.in reviews
Destiny A.
Palmyra, VA
Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Fig Bars Blueberry uploaded by Destiny A.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are so yummy and delicious! I took some with me on a long hike/bike for a little snack along the way. This bar is so moist and chewy and has a wonderful blueberry and out meal type flavor. The size was nice, packaging was cute, and was super easy to bring along! #camping #hiking #biking #snacks #voxbox Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Fig Bars Blueberry
Kelsey H.
Corp Christi, TX
Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Fig Bars Blueberry uploaded by Kelsey H.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are really good! They taste better than regular fig bars. I’ve replaced my kids nutrigrain bars with these and they love them. Much healthier option. Good for morning quick grab and a snack during the day.
Kayla ‍.
Dallas, GA
Purchased at: Dollar General
I fell in love with these fig bars the moment I first tried them. They are SO yummy & soft, they honestly melt in your mouth! My toddler loves them as well.
Chandra G.
Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Fig Bars Blueberry uploaded by Chandra G.
Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Fig Bars Blueberry uploaded by Chandra G.
Purchased at: Target
These are similar to Newton's fig cookies but a little less flavor. Nature's bakery fig bars are made with no high fructose corn syrup, whole wheat, and with a nice gooey sweetness of figs. The outer bar is thick, soft filled with chewy fig flesh and crunchy seeds. This bar is also low in calories and each package contain 2g of dietery fiber. Good for breakfast on the go but definitely wasn't the tastiest.
Lariana F.
Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Fig Bars Blueberry uploaded by Lariana F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Guys you have to try this! I'm not a big fan of plant-based foods but this snack taste amazing. It's dairy free, nut-free, vegan, plant-based and no high fructose corn syrup. It's a grab and go snack. Trust me, its freaking delicious!
Sylvia B.
Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Fig Bars Blueberry uploaded by Sylvia B.
Purchased at: Costco
Love these. If you're looking for a semi healthy sweet alternative. These are great. Ths raspberry is my fave but the blueberry are jus as good. You get some carbs but you also get fiber and protein as well as flavor. I would def recommend this to others! Natures Bakery Blueberry Fig Bar, 2 Oz (Pack of 12)
Gianna C.
Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Fig Bars Blueberry uploaded by Gianna C.
Omg 😱 I love blueberry and the flavor of this bar is amazing 😍 is so soft and is plant based and organic... Is perfect 😍
Ximena A.
West Palm Bch, FL
Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Fig Bars Blueberry uploaded by Ximena A.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Loving trying this new snack, it tastes so good and looking forward to try the other ones but the best part is that it doesn’t have gmo.
Alexandra E.
Cincinnati, OH
Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Fig Bars Blueberry uploaded by Alexandra E.
Purchased at: Target
I like that these vegan fig bars are made with whole wheat flour. They are Kosher and Non-GMO Project Verified. The tart raspberry is my favorite flavor in this line.
Melisa A.
Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Fig Bars Blueberry uploaded by Melisa A.
Purchased at: Costco
Love these bars!! The fruit doesn’t taste so fake and sugary. The bread is soft and the size is perfect for an easy snack

Looking for your answer?