Nature's Bakery Natures Bakery Whole Wheat Strawberry Fig Bar, 2 Ounce -- 12 per case. uploaded by Rachel S.Nature's Bakery Natures Bakery Whole Wheat Strawberry Fig Bar, 2 Ounce -- 12 per case. uploaded by Laurie C.

BY NATURE'S BAKERY

• Are these made on the same machinery as products with tre...2 Answers
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are soooooo good! They're perfect for a snack with some fiber to hit those sweet cravings. I love that it uses fig - which is hard for me to add to my diet. It is high in sugar and calories overall but I think it has more nutritional value than a poptart and fig newtons, haha. Definitely worth trying!
Laurie C.
One of the best snacks around.These also come in Gluten-Free.I prefer the Raspberry.But the also come in Blueberry.It is cheaper to buy the box rather than a single bar at a time.
karen c.
These have been my breakfast every day for the past 2+ years and I loved them to seat- up until this latest package. And there's no indication on the product listing or package that anything was changed, but this tastes completely different. And not in a good way. Luckily I still had an older wrapper in the trash for comparison. You can see the one on the right has a bright blue/teal color on it (also visible on the box) that wasn't there before. Now I have many many boxes of these bars that don't taste good and I'm really worried this isnt a fluke but a permanent recipe change and I'll never have the bars I loved again!!!
Val V.
Natural wheat strawberry figs! Good in between meals snack. Seen these for the first time at Sheetz gas station only to later buy them by the box at Walmart they come in a variety of flavors and a brownie one. Reasonably priced for a box compared to individual. These will not make you feel bloated if you eat just one pack. Great for a diet.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these! Every flavor is great! It’s a healthier option for a quick snack during the day. They’re not super sweet but sweet enough to curb a craving. They’re natural ingredients which is something I look for. I eat these multiple times a week, they’re great. I’d absolutely recommend!!
Rachel S.
Bristol
This is the perfect breakfast bar when I’m in a hurry or a great mid morning pick me up snack at work. So tasty and extremely filling but good for the waistline!
Sara G.
Albuquerque, NM
I tried these for the first time and really enjoy the strawberry fig bars! I started buying them for after my morning workout, I like to eat one of these and save the other half for my afternoon snack. They are soft, and I feel like I am eating a huge fig newton, something I haven't eaten since I was a kid! These are amazing and I will be buying more of them!
Amy P.
Neptune, NJ
Yum! I love figs but fig newtons to me, are gross. I dislike the cookie part. These fig bars are the perfect snack, the cookie part tastes more like a chewy granola bar! Love every flavor!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
These are really good! There is plenty of flavor and the size is about right, too. The only reason that I don't rate them higher is that they crumble a little too much when I am eating. Now, I know that crumbs don't have calories, but come on, that makes this an almost calorie-free treat!
Jessica M.
I loved these and so did my son. I love that you know what is in them. I had received a sample in my love with food box. I love that they are whole grain there is no artificial color or flavor, no high fructose corn syrup,, definitely a good snack
Amanda M.
Are these made on the same machinery as products with tree nuts? My four year old with tree nut allergies had a reaction after eating this, but their website says they are tree nut free.

Walmart