Nature's Bakery Natures Bakery BPC1025192 Natures Bakery Whole Wheat Strawberry - 12-6x2 OZ

BY NATURE'S BAKERY

Enjoy Natures Bakery Whole Wheat Strawberry. Whatever we put into our baked goods you are going to get out of them. So admittedly we are a little picky about the quality of our ingredients. And we make darned sure that they are ingredients you can pronounce proof of our unwavering devotion to creating all natural snacks. Its just in our nature. Great for home consumption or at restaurants and cafes. (note: description is informational only. Please refer to product package for all ingredients and consult your health professional with any questions prior to use.) see more...

Nicole V.
Pretty good. not as good as the Natures Bakery brownies, but the fact that they're healthy, non gmo, etc is enough to make me continue to purchase them. they're a great on the go snack.
Ahmad A.
These are such a great alternative to fig neutons which I love. I only don't agree with one ingredient which is the coloring the rest is great and taste wise is perfect. Will be buying again for sure as a snack.
Jill B.
Orland Park, IL
I had to go dairy free to nurse our baby with a senaitivity ans these were very good! I thought I was going to be so hungry because I thought all snacks had dairy- these are healthy and good!
Katelyn C.
I love these bars. They're certified vegan and delicious. The strawberry is very good and actually tastes like strawberries. Highly recommend for a light but filling snack.
Aubrey V.
Holland, MI
These are the first bars I’ve bought that I can’t get enough of! This is the first flavor I’ve tried, but I’m eager to buy more.