Nature's Bakery Gluten Free Fig Bars Blueberry

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature's Bakery Gluten Free Fig Bars Blueberry!
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Such a delicious healthy snack. I enjoy them in the morning with coffee or in the afternoon as a snack. I love that they are gluten free. They are affordable and very filling. The blueberry is my favorite flavor. I recommend them give them a try! They are soft and moist.
Jesse J.
Victorville, CA
The bars are so delicious! 1 bar is only 100 calories and the are packages as twin packs, so you get 2! They are gluten free and have no high fructose corn syrup. They are a healthier alternative to fig newtons. So if you like those make sure to pick these up. You will love them. The blueberry is my favorite flavor, but they also come in coconut, raspberry, fig, ginger, and pomegranate.
Allison D.
Cass City, MI
These are awful. The texture is like dust, the filling is sticky.  I am not at all impressed and I think the manufacturer may want to reconsider their recipe. I am a fan of the ones with gluten, but these would be improved greatly with a little attention to mouth feel
Anna S.
Olathe, KS
Kid are eating 2 of these each per day! Love that they are all natural and not high fructose corn syrup!
Amanda M.
Reno, NV
I really like that this brand has created a gluten free version of their classic fig bars. They are super delicious although they can be a little dry. At only 100 calories per bar they are so perfect as a quick snack.
Paige H.
Columbus
These are seriously so dang good!! They are dairy free and gluten free so it makes them a tad drier, but they taste better than a name brand fig bar. I will forever buy these! Love love love! Totally recommend!
Trish T.
New York
These are a delicious gluten free alternative to fig newtons. The filling is made of blueberry instead of figs, but tastes very similar but tastes very similar to the traditional fig version. I wish that there was a little more filling and that the cookie portion was a bit less thick...that ratio could be improved. These are a great on the go snack because of the way they're wrapped - easy to throw in a bag on your way out the door. Yumm.
Felicia L.
Hicksville, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
So delicious! These are a great snack or even breakfast! This bar has a very good flavor and it keeps you very satisfied. Would very much recommend!
Maria F.
Ogden, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
These are delicious! They are a bit chewy but that isn’t a problem for us. You actually get a blueberry flavor. I’ve tried a few GF fig bars but this one is so far the best.

Looking for your answer?