Nature's Bakery Fig Bar Stone Ground Whole Wheat Blueberry - 6 CT uploaded by Leanna B.

BY NATURE'S BAKERY

Nature's Bakery™ Stone Ground Whole Wheat Blueberry Fig Bar.
Cholesterol free.
Dairy free.
0g trans fat.
Kosher.
Non GMO.
100% natural.
Energy for Life's Great Journeys™.
Non GMO project verified, nongmoproject.org.
6 twin packs. see more...

Leslie T.
I'm not a big fan of blueberry snacks, but these are AMAZING! My mom gave me a pack to try and I've already bought 2 boxes in the last month or so. I also tried the raspberry fig bars, but these were so much better! Next trip to the store, I'm trying strawberry.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these! Every flavor is great! It’s a healthier option for a quick snack during the day. They’re not super sweet but sweet enough to curb a craving. They’re natural ingredients which is something I look for. I eat these multiple times a week, they’re great. I’d absolutely recommend!! I love this blueberry flavor, and also that it comes in a pack rather than individual!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Why am I always just a little disappointed with the size of these? I think that I just expect something a little larger, but in any case, I really like the texture and the soft flavor of blueberries that isn't overwhelming, but still definitely prominent.
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I love these. The texture isn't too chewy but isn't too soft either. I love the slight crunch that the fig seeds have and the flavor is amazing! They aren't too sweet like the cereal bars are and taste as good or even better than the Fig Newton's. I keep a fee in my car for when I'm too busy to stop and eat a "real meal", so I can eat these instead of eating a cheap burger and fries that I know I'll regret later. These really help with my dessert cravings too and keep me feeling full and satisfied.
s v.
I am addicted to fig bars. This is my 2nd favorite flavor, apple is my favorite. I check all the ingredients and it's non gmo . perfect snack. I eat it everyday, it's very filling too.
Leanna B.
Los Angeles, CA
Sooooooo delicious! Another great product from this brand in which the flavors are not artificial tasting. Slightly chewy, hearty and real fruit tasting I’m a fan. I prefer these over Nabisco Fig Newtons because in my head they seem the healthier alternative. Nature's Bakery Fig Bar Stone Ground Whole Wheat Blueberry - 6 CT
Tonya M.
My son has a dairy allergy and can't have many snacks. These are his favorite. The ingredient list is much simpler than most packaged snacks, and he loves the blueberry flavor. They are packaged in two packs and they are generously sized. They are perfect for lunch bags and beach bags.
Brittany R.
Loves this fig bars!! They aren't too sweet and not full of high fructose corn syrup artificial flavors or colors