Nature's Bakery FIG BAR, GF, (Pack of 12) uploaded by Andrea T.

BY NATURE'S BAKERY

FIG BAR, GF, (Pack of 12) see more...

Liana C.
Sugar Land, TX
Review for: FIG BAR, GF, (Pack of 12), FIG BAR, GF, (Pack of 12) more...
I have tried both of these gluten free flavors and oh my goodness, they are my all time favorite health bar!!! I keep one of these packed in my purse at all times, and it is always on the grocery list to keep in stock! It has real, wholesome ingredients and always leaves my hunger perfectly satisfied. An excellent on-the-go snack!
Zoie h.
Cherry Hill, NJ
these are delicious! you can't even tell they're gluten free, and i like them so much better than original fig newtons. they are filling too which is good if you don't want a whole meal. I am so happy with these.
Katelyn F.
Bristol, RI
Having celiac and being vegan can sometimes be difficult! However these fig bars have made it easier to grab an easy snack on the go without being unhealthy ! Fig is a great thing to eat for so many health benefits and this bar is simple, neat and low in calories and sugar content ! I love these bars
Celine G.
Arcadia, CA
These are so good! They make a great snack or morning meal. You can get a bulk pack from Costco but I know Ralphs sells these too. They're a little pricey but they are healthy so I find it justifiable. My favorite one is the mango one! One is quite filling.
Fernanda C.
San Luis Potosí, San Luis Potosí
I like these bars, they're really good and simple, if you're in a rush they can save you from starvation! Really when I train and I'm hungry that's what I eat, they're just soooo easy to find and they're small so you can take them with you anywhere.
Andrea T.
Hands down, one of my favorite snacks! I carry these with me everywhere. They are filling, and yet not too full of calories. Just the perfect thing for on the go. They fit in the bag and everywhere else. Lots of great flavors to choose from too.
Meyda C.
The best fig bars I've ever had... They are very satisfying... They are easy to open. And the taste is great..