BY NATURE'S BAKERY

Anytime. Anywhere. Our goal was to create a simple, baked chocolate snack made with thoughtful ingredients that you could enjoy anytime, anywhere. You get double the goodness in each bite, a soft baked outside and light chocolate center. So, when you're on-the-go and need a quick-fix to conquer that chocolate craving, tear open a pack to get back on track. Happy Trails! > Generous 2 oz serving in every twin pack> Made with no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives> 8 g of whole grains per serving> No high fructose corn syrup> Cholesterol free> Dairy free> 0 g trans fat Energy For Life's Great JourneysCrafted with Thoughtful IngredientsDelicious! Perfect for On-The-Go! Non GMO Project VerifiedCertified. see more...

Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
These are so delicious! And they're the perfect sweet when you are either 1. craving something sweet or 2. looking for something chocolate. One pack has between 60-90 cal per bar (depends on the flavor) and pieces per pack. It does have that hint of date but the overall texture and flavor are great.
It's soft and chewy, more cake-y than fudgy and is pretty good on the chocolate flavor. I will say that it's doesn't have the decadent, richness of an actual brownie but for 60-90 cal per bit, that's to be expected. I liked this so much, I bought a whole box.
Jessica V.
Nature's Bakery does it again! They made a brownie that doesn't make me feel bad after I eat it. It's so delicious and yummy that you don't realize it's a healthier option. Love them!!
Heather C.
These vegan snacks are chocolate and delicious and perfect for an on the go snacks ..they are pretty affordable at $2.87 at Walmart..I love all the other fig flavors too.. I would definitely give them a chance
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
My mom bought a huge box of this at Sam's for me and my kids, who are ten and one. they come individually wrapped, two in an wrapper, six in a box and four boxes total in the big box. (I hope you can understand.) The first package I opened, my one year old daughter leaped across the couch and ate one brownie. I was about to eat the other one but she ate it too. My son ate the next package and asked for another. (I told him no because dinner was going to be served soon. If that wouldn't have been an issue, I definitely would have told him to go ahead and eat another.) I finally got to eat a pack myself last night and they are SO GOOD! This is better than the Little Debbie's my husband makes me buy! The texture is amazing, not gummy at all and the taste is so chocolatey and good! I couldn't ask for better ingredients unless I baked these myself! I will be buying these again!
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
These are definitely worth a full 5-star review! My daughter who is now 4 has been allergic to dairy and nuts since she was 1 year old. It is and has always been extremely tough to find little treats for her that are DF & NF besides fruit and all your traditional clean eating items. With having an older brother and sister she sees them eating little treats and doesn't understand really why she can't. When I came across these I about cried! They're VEGAN!!!! Made with whole cocoa beans, so there is NO MILK mixed with the chocolate. It's in its pure form! There isn't any nuts, it's non-gmo, cholesterol free and Kosher!
These #naturesbakery Chocolate Double Chocolate Brownies are heaven sent!! @naturesbakery #dairyfree #nongmo #kosher #chocolate #vegan
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I saw these on sale at stop and shop so I decided to pick them up as a healthy treat for when my late night sweet tooth hits. I wasn't impressed. They have a harsh chocolate liquor taste which I don't really like and it doesn't really satisfy like I thought it would. And they aren't even that healthy for you (packed with sugar for those two little squares) So not really worth it. I've tried the fig bars by this brand and those at least are delicious.
Jennifer Z.
I saw these on sale at Walmart & decided to give them a try. They have a harsh chocolate liquor taste, which kills it for me. I wouldn't consider them healthy but they're healthy compared to traditional brownies. If I were to make these myself I wouldn't put the chocolate liquor nor the canola oil. Not repurchasing!!!
Felicia H.
Glenside
okay I'm really never a picky eater but this was so gross. I don't know if maybe I was just expecting something different but I bought this as an in-class snack yesterday and I was sitting in my class, starving when I took a bite of this and had to force myself to chew it and not get up and immediately spit it out. It has such a strange texture and taste. Not for me đŸ˜£
Daniela M.
I got this for my dad and he loves it. He can't even look a dairy products and this brownie doesn't affected him at all! It's also a nice kind of healthy chocolate snack. I mean, it still has some sugar on it but yet healthy, and it taste good, odd but good. Enough for cheating on your diet without feeling much guilt.
Stacy M.
Kent, OH
I was surprised that I went back for more. I bought these at Walmart for a fitness care package. I like that the brownie has a cocoa flavor that was gritty but still think like a normal brownie. If you want intensive sweetness do not get these but if u want a filling snack they're good to have handy