Nature's Bakery Blueberry Fig Bars, 10 Twin Packs, 2 Oz each

Nature's Bakery Blueberry Fig Bars, 10 Twin Packs, 2 Oz each

One box of 10 Nature's Bakery Blueberry Whole Wheat Fig BarsWholesome blueberry fruit bars are made with real blueberries, figs and whole wheatNon GMO Project Certified, Vegan and Kosher Certified, and made in a nut-free facilityDairy free fruit bars are free of high fructose corn syrup, preservatives, soy and cholesterolBlueberry breakfast bars are a perfect pick me up during a busy day for the entire familySoft baked bars are individually wrapped for convenient on the go snacks

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature's Bakery Blueberry Fig Bars, 10 Twin Packs, 2 Oz each!
How would you rate this product?
Mendota, CA
Nature's Bakery Blueberry Fig Bars, 10 Twin Packs, 2 Oz each uploaded by Flor M.
Great snacks and easy to open. I like the taste, natural and easy to get full. I would buy these and the blueberry is very yummy. Very affordable and worth the drive to the store. I eat them after my online classes.

Looking for your answer?