Natures Baby Organics Organic Face & Body Moisturizer uploaded by Danye L.

BY NATURES BABY ORGANICS

Calms Dry, Sensitive Skin Pure & Certified Organic Ingredients Fragrance-Free Made with more than 70% certified organic ingredients Organic Aloe Vera, Olive Oil & Calendula Extract When it comes to moisturizing and soothing the skin, nothing surpasses Aloe. It s even ideal for those hard-to-treat irritations. We certified our own Aloe farm to assure it s complete purity. Organic Olive Oil absorbs quickly, retains moisture and restores elasticity, leaving skin very soft to the touch. Calendula promotes healing and is gentle for delicate skin. 100% Vegan. Gluten, Paraben, SLS & Propylene Glycol Free. Hypoallergenic. I developed this product when my eldest daughter suffered allergies to chemicals, perfumes & dyes and my youngest daughter had eczema. After an exhaustive and disappointing search for an effective natural lotion, I decided to create my own line. Ad see more...

• Is this more or less expensive than the honest company an...2 Answers
Danye L.
Lafayette , LA
This is great for kids with allergies or eczema the scent is light and is very moisturizing! Perfect for winter months!
Yindra S.
Super recommendaron, lo he usado con mis 2 bebes y me ha funcionado muy bien, si lo recomiendo
Myeisha H.
The best for my little girls dry skin. Smells so good too & makes her skin so soft
San K.
I Like this line because it's good for sensitive skin. also it is rather affordable
Kayla R.
Rochester , PA
Is this more or less expensive than the honest company and how good does it work?

Walmart