BY NATURE'S ANSWER

Standardized Herbal Supplement For Stress Balancing Support* Standardized Extract Rhodiola root also known as Arctic Root, has a long history of uses as a tonic for stress support and energy enhancement. Standardized extracts are guaranteed to contain a specific quantity of a known marker compound, and are laboratory tested to ensure consistent potency. Manufactured to cGMP standards; Free of synthetic ingredients. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Sharyn S.
Port Reading, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Depends the strength you buy, but Rhodiola has a lot of positive side effects. I have been taking it for over a week and even though that is not a lot of time, I've noticed a difference in my energy. I am more in tune with my workouts and I stay up later than normal at night. I enjoy taking this pill.
Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
Rhodiola is supposed to boost your energy and help you focus, I personally didn't notice any difference in my mood, focus, or energy but maybe the results are different for others. I would not recommend because it didn't work for me.
Victoria O.
Whitestone, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Echinacea is a great immune booster. Natures answer is my favorite brand for echinacea drops because it is almost tasteless in tea or any drink.
Ruby C.
Long Beach, CA
What dose it taste like and what is it for were can I buy it
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE
What is the dosage of this?
Karina S.
Mount Vernon, NY
Is it a big pill supplement?