Nature's Answer Milk Thistle 2000 mg - 2 fl oz uploaded by Alicia G.

BY NATURE'S ANSWER #11 in Milk Thistle

The alcohol-free extracts are produced using the cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced Advanced Botanical Fingerprint extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant. The Facility is cGMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified. Advanced Botanical FingerprintSilybum MarianumSuper Concentrated 2,000 mg Per ServingGluten-Free Alcohol FreeDiscover Nature's Answer see more...

Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
I purchased this brand of milk thistle for my yorkie. He had a liver shunt and I had learned of milk thistles liver detoxification properties. I picked this particular brand because its both gluten and alcohol free (very important when dealing with a 3lb dog!) I can definitely say it made a difference and it was a plus that my dog loved the taste
My vet recommended I try this for my cat after she was diagnosed with a liver condition. After a dose a day for a few weeks her symptoms subsided. She still has the condition but this was a miracle in a bottle. I was told she would have to be euthanasied and she’s fine now, that was 3 years ago. I bought this on amazon and do use different brands depending on what’s available. Good value and would definitely recommend.