BY FRONTIER CO-OP

Super Cranberry 2 is an advanced formula that combines key vitamins with herbs well-known for their positive actions on maintaining urinary tract health and offers the ideal way to experience their beneficial support in one convenient capsule.

Diana D.
Somerville, MA
These are very good for women to take one a day if you can't get a hold of cranberry juice. These help to flush out the junk from the urine and helps to prevent urinary tract infection
Haley A.
St Johnsville , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I LOVE to take these as a prevention for UTI's. Working in a hospital it's hard to get to the bathroom as much as you should so this has definitely cut the amount of UTI's I receive in half.
Kristen G.
Whitmore lake , MI
I take a cranberry pill everyday. Only because I know cranberries are supposed to be very good for your urinary track health - and I just don't like the taste of cranberry juice.
Bailey D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I often take this to help prevent UTI's and it works great. It's all natural which I like and the capsules are a fairly small size which I like.
Katie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I TAKE THESE EVERYDAY TO PREVENT MYSELF FROM GETTING A UTI. LOVE THEM AND THEY DEFINITELY HELP