BY TURES ANIMALS

QBP1010: Features: -Dog biscuit-Display contains: 24 each gourmet select organic biscuits-Minimum order: 48-Organic Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Wheat Bran, Organic Peanut Butter, Carob, Organic Brown Rice, Corn Oil, Organic Parsley, Organic, And Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols (Source Of Vitamin E). see more...

Bianca C.
Miami Beach, FL
My dog loves this, the great thing about this is that it made my dog's teeth look cleaner. She is a shitzu, small dog. I bought it at target and it is not pricey, I would buy them again, because it made my dog happy!
Marlena S.
Elverta, CA
Our dogs really like these, fairly cheap but they eat them quick. Our girl has a major underbite so she has a harder time with them, I usually have to break hers up so she can eat them.
Taylor M.
Birmingham, AL
I think my pup gets a kick out of thinking she's eating goodies like we are. So if you don't want to give your dog table food, you should get lots of flavored bones or treats to get them. They even have doggy Ice cream now.
Alexis P.
I always get my dog these treats, usually in just the peanut butter flavor, but she loves them. If you buy them in a case online they are usually cheaper than buying individual ones in the store. They come in two sizes.
Samantha C.
San Antonio, TX
My small dog and medium sized dog love these. They are actually pretty tough and don't just break apart and make a mess. Keeps them buys for a little while while I get to clean the other messes they may have made.
Dani S.
Clear Lake, WI
My girls loves these they're healthy for their teeth and digestive system! They are a fantastic treat for my bulldog and lab and they're midsized dogs. I'll keep buying them to make my girls happy.
Anndria T.
My dog absolutely loves these treats. He flips out every time I go to get them out of the pantry. I also love that they are organic and made from real ingredients. I feel like I'm not feeding my dog terrible things. I definitely recommend these and will buy again.
Aubree S.
Clarksville, AR
This product is not only great for dogs but also for hamsters. Dogs will do tricks for the treat and hamsters can knaw on this treat to help their teeth to be warn down so they do not become too long. Great product!!
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
I found these traveling and decided to give them a go with my two small dogs. They loved them! I wish i had gotten more of them. Great price and cute little bone shape!
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
These are great treats there organic and healthy and my dogs loveeee these! There a perfect snack and not expensive at all they can be found at any feeders supply ♥️
Ashley H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Where can you buy these?
Jazmin D.
San Bernardino , CA
Where can I buy this ......no luck finding them
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Do these cause upset stomachs and or diarrhea?