BY NATURE'S ALL FOODS

With nothing else but love, these organic crunchy and ohhh so sweet freeze dried pineapples have kept all their nutritional benefits. We have selected the ripest and tastiest pineapples to bring you this healthy and delicious snack. At home or on the go, Nature's All Foods freeze dried pineapples are perfect as an office snack, added to your favorite cereals, or in your kid's lunchbox. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love them as a quick snack or to keep in my purse when sweet cravings strike." in 2 reviews
  • "You can't ever ever go wrong with organic foods and delish and very healthy " in 1 review
  • "Yummy, I really like these because there always fresh and stay fresh for days." in 1 review
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
I personally cannot stand freeze-dried fruit... my mom loves them though. At my house we have tons of nature'sall products, but I don't really enjoy any of them.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Wantagh, NY
Perfect as a quick snack. My favorite snack to bring to the beach :) It's so light and delicious. Healthier then eating junk food.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This tastes like candy! I love dried fruit and can snack on them whenever I need a sugar fix.
Andrew J.
Andrew J.
Happy Valley
Yum! I love these, although they are quite high in sugar, you'd have to eat half the bag for it to become potentially excessive. I recommend their freeze dried raspberries for a lower sugar, high fiber treat! I currently have their strawberries and bananas, blueberries, chocolate covered strawberries(the best in ice cream)- raspberries as well as these. As for flavor, these are exceptional! No sugar added!
Reina H.
Reina H.
Watsonville, CA
You can never go wrong with organic food especially affordable organic food! The pineapple has to be my favorite but they do offer banana and what not. I recommend
Ashely W.
Ashely W.
Knoxville, TN
My husband isn't supposed to have pineapple anymore given his new diet which means this product is all mine and is so great! in smoothies and homemade frozen yogurt
Perla G.
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
I love these , I've bought some almonds and raisins and added these into the mix and it makes the perfect trail mix
Paula F.
Paula F.
Delicious snack for the healthy people like me yummy, I love frizz dry fruits
Roxana H.
Roxana H.
I love to use this for my smoothies, as a snack, or to eat at any time. And a plus it's organic.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Lena, IL
What an awesome little snack to have on hand. Has a little sweetness to it and easy to grab and go. You can't go wrong with these.
Lucia B.
Lucia B.
De Soto, MO
Looks so good! Where can I find these?
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Are these really yummy or do they taste nasty? looking for a yummy snack to eat
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Are they sweetened? Or are they bitter?
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Lake city , Fl
What are some recipes or good ideas on making something with these?
Trisha K.
Trisha K.
I've tried other brands of freeze dried fruits, and not all of the fruits have an edible texture to me. What type of texture do these have? Hard, flaky, etc?