BY NATURE'S ALL FOODS

With nothing else but love, these organic crunchy and ohhh so sweet freeze dried pineapples have kept all their nutritional benefits. We have selected the ripest and tastiest pineapples to bring you this healthy and delicious snack. At home or on the go, Nature's All Foods freeze dried pineapples are perfect as an office snack, added to your favorite cereals, or in your kid's lunchbox. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love them as a quick snack or to keep in my purse when sweet cravings strike." in 2 reviews
  • "Yummy, I really like these because there always fresh and stay fresh for days." in 1 review
  • "You can't ever ever go wrong with organic foods and delish and very healthy " in 1 review
Nataliaa L.
Urbana, IL
This stuff tastes so good and sweet. I feel like I'm eating candy, but it's healthy. The pineapple flavor is the best one I've tried so far. I recommend this flavor above any other. I haven't had these in a while and my mouth is watering just thinking about them right now.
Andrew J.
Happy Valley
Yum! I love these, although they are quite high in sugar, you'd have to eat half the bag for it to become potentially excessive. I recommend their freeze dried raspberries for a lower sugar, high fiber treat! I currently have their strawberries and bananas, blueberries, chocolate covered strawberries(the best in ice cream)- raspberries as well as these. As for flavor, these are exceptional! No sugar added!
Veronica R.
I personally cannot stand freeze-dried fruit... my mom loves them though. At my house we have tons of nature'sall products, but I don't really enjoy any of them.
Anne-Marie  V.
St Augustine, FL
Just tried these today for the first time and I love them! Great snack, healthy and pure. Yea they might cost a bit more than candy but your body will thank you for not eating processed snacks. Love it!
Ashely W.
Knoxville, TN
My husband isn't supposed to have pineapple anymore given his new diet which means this product is all mine and is so great! in smoothies and homemade frozen yogurt
Reina H.
Watsonville, CA
You can never go wrong with organic food especially affordable organic food! The pineapple has to be my favorite but they do offer banana and what not. I recommend
Amy S.
Very good and healthy snack that is worth the purchase! They don't sell them around my location anymore but when they did I always had them in the cupboard.
Lindsay K.
Lake city , Fl
I love these lil things! put them into some jelly or like. even water. or alcohol. and freeze them to be a smoothie. yeah. or in yogurt. I'm hungry
Ashleigh G.
These are delicious! I love them as a quick snack or to keep in my purse when sweet cravings strike. Great, healthy snacks for the kiddos as well!
Cindy S.
Perfect as a quick snack. My favorite snack to bring to the beach :) It's so light and delicious. Healthier then eating junk food.
Lucia B.
De Soto, MO
Looks so good! Where can I find these?
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Are these really yummy or do they taste nasty? looking for a yummy snack to eat
Trisha K.
I've tried other brands of freeze dried fruits, and not all of the fruits have an edible texture to me. What type of texture do these have? Hard, flaky, etc?
Lindsay K.
Lake city , Fl
What are some recipes or good ideas on making something with these?
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Are they sweetened? Or are they bitter?