BY NATURE'S ALL FOODS

With nothing else but love, these organic crunchy and ohhh so sweet freeze dried pineapples have kept all their nutritional benefits. We have selected the ripest and tastiest pineapples to bring you this healthy and delicious snack. At home or on the go, Nature's All Foods freeze dried pineapples are perfect as an office snack, added to your favorite cereals, or in your kid's lunchbox. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I love them as a quick snack or to keep in my purse when sweet cravings strike." in 2 reviews
  • "You can't ever ever go wrong with organic foods and delish and very healthy " in 1 review
  • "Yummy, I really like these because there always fresh and stay fresh for days." in 1 review
Andrew J.
Happy Valley
Yum! I love these, although they are quite high in sugar, you'd have to eat half the bag for it to become potentially excessive. I recommend their freeze dried raspberries for a lower sugar, high fiber treat! I currently have their strawberries and bananas, blueberries, chocolate covered strawberries(the best in ice cream)- raspberries as well as these. As for flavor, these are exceptional! No sugar added!
Reina H.
Watsonville, CA
Foodie Expert
You can never go wrong with organic food especially affordable organic food! The pineapple has to be my favorite but they do offer banana and what not. I recommend
Paula F.
Foodie Expert
Delicious snack for the healthy people like me yummy, I love frizz dry fruits
Anne-Marie  V.
St Augustine, FL
Just tried these today for the first time and I love them! Great snack, healthy and pure. Yea they might cost a bit more than candy but your body will thank you for not eating processed snacks. Love it!
Hannah B.
I love dried fruit so it was no surprise that I loved this package too! The banana ones are my FAVORITE!
Ashleigh G.
Foodie Expert
These are delicious! I love them as a quick snack or to keep in my purse when sweet cravings strike. Great, healthy snacks for the kiddos as well!
jen d.
hesperia, CA
Yummy, I really like these because there always fresh and stay fresh for days. I always enjoy dried fruit but these are excellent.
Brenda C.
You can't ever ever go wrong with organic foods and delish and very healthy
Kaitiye B.
I keep these in my purse to ward off sweet cravings. They keep me away from the candy, and act as a great post-workout snack!
Roxana H.
I love to use this for my smoothies, as a snack, or to eat at any time. And a plus it's organic.
Lucia B.
De Soto, MO
Looks so good! Where can I find these?
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Are these really yummy or do they taste nasty? looking for a yummy snack to eat
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Are they sweetened? Or are they bitter?
Lindsay K.
Lake city , Fl
What are some recipes or good ideas on making something with these?
Trisha K.
I've tried other brands of freeze dried fruits, and not all of the fruits have an edible texture to me. What type of texture do these have? Hard, flaky, etc?