BY TURE'S ALL FOODS

With nothing else but love, these organic crunchy and ohhh so sweet freeze dried mangos have kept all their nutritional benefits. We have selected the ripest and tastiest mangos to bring you this healthy and delicious snack. At home or on the go, Nature's All Foods freeze dried mangos are perfect as an office snack, added to your favorite cereals, or in your kid's lunchbox. see more...

• Does this brand of dried mango taste good ???3 Answers
  • How long is the shelf life of freeze dried foods? 2 Answers
Rhea A.
Rochester, NY
I want to start by saying I’m upset that things that are healthy seem to be more expensive and less product then things that are not so good for you . I tried these about two months ago and I really enjoy them . They are crunchy and sweet. They Arnt missing any flavor and i don’t feel guilty when I’m eating them. Because they are so good and they come in such small packaging my only option is in bulk. Wish they sold these more places.
katie p.
Odenton, MD
Okay so I was really really hoping these were going to taste good but ewwy they are disgusting. I love mangoes normally but dried I couldn't even chew the things. And the after taste was awful.
Tia K.
Freeze dried fruits are my new favorite summer/beach snack! I love fresh fruit in the summer, but these are portable and I can just keep them in my car to enjoy whenever! Fun to eat, delicious, and guilt free!
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
I love mangos, yet never tried them as freeze dried before. I can now say that I really love them! They still taste like mangos, easy to travel with and perfect for snacking on in the car, at your desk or in class. Great alternative to candied treats, as they provide more nutritional value and are also gluten free and vegan. YUM!
Anna H.
Fresh, sweet, and light/airy! These are the perfect energy boost you need for a day at the beach. Melt-resistant crunchy and the perfect hint of refreshing sweetness for the sun's intense heat. Love these and would buy countless times over again.
Irma Cristina R.
Rex , GA
Dry fruit is good for you when your on the run or just to be a bit healthier. Dry fruit have a better taste and I love mangos due to the sweetness. I haven't tried these but knowing that they are organic makes me want to go search for them!
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
Convenient, healthy, delicious, ultra-portable snack that you can take anywhere. Mango is my favorite fruit, and I keep a little bag of these with me whenever I have a chance!
Pauline K.
Little Neck, NY
Everything at trader Joe's tastes good and I'm glad they started selling these freeze dried fruit options cause they taste really good and is low in calories. I love mango.
shannon r.
I have had these before and they are a perfect healthy family snack. I have also made pineapple vegan cupcakes , topped with rice whipped topping and placed a dried mango on top. yummy
stacy e.
I love mango period, so everything mango is good in my eyes. Plus I've tried other dried mango that tasted pretty good, so I'm sure this those too.
Danielle G.
Riverview, FL
Does this brand of dried mango taste good ???
Crystal O.
How long is the shelf life of freeze dried foods?

back