Nature's Agave Premium Raw Agave Syrup

by Nature's Agave

Premium Raw Organic Blue Agave + Organic Maple Flavor. Low Glycemic & All Natural. Naturally Gluten-Free. USDA Organic. Profile > Maple + Raw Agave: Fragrant and full bodied organic maple flavor combined with luxuriously sweet raw agave nectar for an amazing low glycemic syrup.  Drizzle on pancakes, waffles and more! Pour Some Agave On Me! Enjoy the delicious rich maple taste of this all-natural maple and raw agave syrup on pancakes, waffles, yogurt, or in your favorite baking recipes. Unlike regular maple syrups.

What stores carry it???
Where is this sold
Is Nature's Agave Premium Raw Agave Syrup any good?
Start your review of Nature's Agave Premium Raw Agave Syrup!
My whole household loves Nature's Agave Premium Raw Agave Syrup! The maple is my favorite. I put on my pancakes and waffles and occasionally will add it to some smoothies as well.
Redwood City, CA
I feel better using this over sugar, especially as a sweetener in my tea. It just seems more natural and healthier.
I've tried this and I have to say its actually pretty good. Great taste and its better than other sugar products ive had.. I was impressed.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really liked using this for baking. I usually replace sugar with honey, but gave this a try and it added a subtle flavor that added to the yumminess of the cookies!
If you enjoy Aguave syrup as a more natural alternative to processed sugar then this is a good one to have. Aguave is a great alternative sweetener that is natural and not processed like so many others. This particular one is a little more pricey than some but it has great flavor and lasts.
Bridgeville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Just a little goes a long way! I love this in my smoothies and don't have to worry about it spiking my blood sugar in the am! Its a must have for me!
Great alternative sweetener I really like this one I use it wherever I mightuse sugar and it tastes great!
Amagansett , NY
I love raw agave. its so good and great for cooking anything. any time you need to add some natural sweetness use this stuff its so good.
So good!! Very yummy I use it on everything oatmeal protein shakes cereal desserts
West Warren, MA
Agave is a good alternate sweetener. It can be used for most things; in drinks, pancakes, smoothies etc.