Nature's Agave Premium Raw Agave Syrup

by Nature's Agave

Premium Raw Organic Blue Agave + Organic Maple Flavor. Low Glycemic & All Natural. Naturally Gluten-Free. USDA Organic. Profile > Maple + Raw Agave: Fragrant and full bodied organic maple flavor combined with luxuriously sweet raw agave nectar for an amazing low glycemic syrup.  Drizzle on pancakes, waffles and more! Pour Some Agave On Me! Enjoy the delicious rich maple taste of this all-natural maple and raw agave syrup on pancakes, waffles, yogurt, or in your favorite baking recipes. Unlike regular maple syrups.

What stores carry it???
Where is this sold
Is Nature's Agave Premium Raw Agave Syrup any good?
Start your review of Nature's Agave Premium Raw Agave Syrup!
If you enjoy Aguave syrup as a more natural alternative to processed sugar then this is a good one to have. Aguave is a great alternative sweetener that is natural and not processed like so many others. This particular one is a little more pricey than some but it has great flavor and lasts.
My whole household loves Nature's Agave Premium Raw Agave Syrup! The maple is my favorite. I put on my pancakes and waffles and occasionally will add it to some smoothies as well.
Oakdale, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really liked using this for baking. I usually replace sugar with honey, but gave this a try and it added a subtle flavor that added to the yumminess of the cookies!
Kosher
I use this in most of my smoothies now to give them a tad sweeter taste, and it makes such a difference! You barely have to use any! It is expensive, though
Bridgeville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Just a little goes a long way! I love this in my smoothies and don't have to worry about it spiking my blood sugar in the am! Its a must have for me!
Tujunga, CA
Nothing is as good as real sugar but I must say, this is a very nice alternative. I tried stevia and it just wasn't for me. This however was better.
Organic, Sugar Free, Low Carb
I've tried this and I have to say its actually pretty good. Great taste and its better than other sugar products ive had.. I was impressed.
Amagansett, NY
I love raw agave. its so good and great for cooking anything. any time you need to add some natural sweetness use this stuff its so good.
Vegetarian
Redwood City, CA
I feel better using this over sugar, especially as a sweetener in my tea. It just seems more natural and healthier.
Halal
Portsmouth, VA
Agave is my sweetener of choice now. I use it in my tea and coffee, but it can be used everywhere you use sugar.