Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetNatureplex

by Natureplex

Natureplex Maximum Strength Hydrocortisone Cream:

Assembled Product Weight: 0.083 POUNDS

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.50 x 1.00 x 4.00 Inches

Fast itch and rash relief; Relief in a soothing and cooling cream; Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to eczema, psoriasis, soaps, insect bites, detergents, jewelry, cosmetics, soaps, seborrheic dermatitis; 1 oz rash relief cream temporarily relieves external anal and genital itching

Form: Creams

Active ingredient: Hydrocortisone 1%

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natureplex Maximum Strength Hydrocortisone Cream, 1 Oz!
KATHERINE R.
Fishers, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Soy delicada con mi piel, y tengo constantes alergias o salpuyidos , esta crema me ha ayudado a calmar las molestias y es efectiva para una tratamiento rápido!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
1,060 reviews
Natureplex Maximum Strength Hydrocortisone Cream, 1 Oz uploaded by Elizabeth C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is amazing. My son has pretty chronic eczema and has for the entire 4 years of his life. No matter what we try nothing but hydrocortisone works. But since we have to put it all over his body during the duration of a break out it can be quite expensive and add up quickly. A one ounce bottle lasts 2 days. It's no difference with this one ounce bottle but this one ounce bottle is only 88 cents at walmart so it's much more affordable to use all over his body for a week. And that's another thing. His eczema patches will last weeks and months if not treated and even though we lotion him nightly after each bath it doesnt help. Once we start using this it starts drastically improving by the next morning and is completely cleared up within a week. It's amazing. The actI've ingredient and amount of that ingredient is exactly identical to the name brand cortisone at only 20 percent the price of the name brand. I'm usually a brand snob but this stuff works wonders and I love it. I always keep a couple bottles around the house for the entire family.

Looking for your answer?