HealthFirst AidNatureplex
Hydrocortisone 1% Cream - 3 tube pack - 1 oz tubes

Natureplex Hydrocortisone 1% Cream - 3 tube pack - 1 oz tubes

by Natureplex

How does this compare to other itch relief creams?
Start your review of Natureplex Hydrocortisone 1% Cream - 3 tube pack - 1 oz tubes!
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 11
5,523 reviews
Natureplex Hydrocortisone 1% Cream - 3 tube pack - 1 oz tubes uploaded by Sandra G.
Works great for the summer bug bites and itch!! This works well and it's really reasonable priced. A must have for the first aid kit.
Valenese B.
Sandy Springs, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Natureplex Hydrocortisone 1% Cream - 3 tube pack - 1 oz tubes uploaded by Valenese B.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This really work and if works fast! It met and exceeded my expectations! It works for eczema, psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, poison ivy, bug bites, and allergies to soaps! The only improvement needed is for this to be in a bigger tube!
Sabrina C.
Westchester , CA
Purchased at: CVS
I recently went to the park and got attacked by a lot of mosquitoes! It was horrible ! My mom told me to use this and it has been healing tremendously! Itch went away so fast. It’s been taking about a week now or less but my bites have gone down. There fading now.
Kylie T.
Great Falls, MT
Natureplex Hydrocortisone 1% Cream - 3 tube pack - 1 oz tubes uploaded by Kylie T.
Purchased at: Walmart
It works! I’ve used it for bugs bites, rashes, allergic reactions, you name it! It’s a very creamy lotion so a little goes a long way. It’s not too terribly long acting so keep it close; but I’ve never had an adverse reaction to it.
Princess G.
Douglas, GA
I buy at least 5 at a time! This is absolutely a must for me. I know a lot of people say don’t use it on the face, but I definitely use it on my face. I have eczema so when I tell you my skin is addicted omg!!! It helps clear rashes really quick and most of the time clear my face overnight.
Minerva R.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Natureplex Hydrocortisone 1% Cream - 3 tube pack - 1 oz tubes uploaded by Minerva R.
Like the name said it stop the itch. I am super allergic person and when my dermatitis start bothering I need something that stop the itch as fast as possible and this product does the trick super fast and at a comfortable price. I did found my at the dollar store.
Mei T.
Malba , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natureplex Hydrocortisone 1% Cream - 3 tube pack - 1 oz tubes uploaded by Mei T.
Effective as the named brands. Stops the itches. Worth the money. Great with mosquito bites
Elizabeth T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natureplex Hydrocortisone 1% Cream - 3 tube pack - 1 oz tubes uploaded by Elizabeth T.
Stops the itching, great for mosquito bites! And it is much cheaper than the name brand competitors.
Adalgisa V.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I always get poison ivy in the spring so I keep hydrocortisone cream on hand. It works fast and it isn't greasy. I love it.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
1,810 reviews
I have always use this around the summer time, when the kids get any insect bite this is a good cream and it work just as great as the name brand to me...