New ParentBaby SafetyBaby TransportNaturepedic
Organic Cotton Quilted Deluxe 2-Sided Mattress - Twin - 38" 75" x 10"

by Naturepedic

Time for Safe Healthy Sleep™ for your big kid with the Naturepedic Quilted Organic Cotton Deluxe! This quilted mattress offers a comfortable medium firm feel for your child and features a durable innerspring and organic cotton fabric and batting. Note that this mattress is not waterproof- a waterproof protector pad is recommended. This mattress is two-sided and flippable.

Approximately 53 x 75 x 8 1/2 inches; Allergy-friendly design made without harmful chemicals - no latex, soy, GMOs, vinyl/PVC, phthalates, formaldehyde, flame retardants, or perfluorinated compounds (PFCs). Made without polyurethane foam. Contains organic cotton fabric and fill and non-GMO PLA batting.; Meets all federal flammability requirements without the need for chemical flame barriers or other flame retardant chemicals.; Made in the USA with domestic components and imported fabric and components; lifetime limited warranty.; Mattress certified to the organic and non-toxic Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). Meets or exceeds GREENGUARD® Gold emissions standard and UL/GREENGUARD® Formaldehyde Free Standard.

Item model number: MT50

Item Weight: 50 pounds

Number of items: 1

Material Type: Foam, Cotton

Batteries required: No

has any one tried the Endy mattress?
Start your review of Naturepedic Organic Cotton Quilted Deluxe 2-Sided Mattress - Twin - 38" 75" x 10"!
Annie K.
If I could I would give this 4 and a half stars. Not 5 as we literally just purchased it and haven't gotten to test it out. However, it has been a good experience thus far as far as customer service goes. My husband went to the store and was helped. The sales representative was very helpful and friendly. We bought a full and a twin (boys just got a bunk bed). They were easy to open and they popped right into shape. Very little smell to them and it dissipated by the end of the night. I will have to review again on our actual experience with the mattresses. So this is more a review of service and overall initial experience. Mainly I am happy and have peace of mind knowing my children w ont be sleeping surrounded by dangerous chemicals.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...