BY NATUREPEDIC

Naturepedic Changing Pad 2-sided Contoured Features a luxurious organic cotton fabric with a clear 100% polyethylene food-grade waterproof covering. Non allergenic and easy to clean. The organic cotton filling is pure, natural and chemical free. No vinyl, PVC or phthalates. No polyurethane foam, wool or latex. Features safety buckle to secure baby while changing complete with easy snap screws to secure to dresser. Features: 100% organic cotton 2-sided contoured design helps keep baby positioned while maximizing space, safety buckle secures baby while changing Wipe clean waterproof surface so pure it meets food contact standards, certified organic cotton fabric and filling Air-core technology for structural support (100% food-grade polyethylene), safe hypoallergenic design free from harmful chemicals Easy snap-screws secure pad to dresser Measures 16.5" x 33" x 4"; Made in the USA see more...

• Who used these for their baby ? I always just layed her on a blan...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Marissa G.
This product comes in handy so much with my newborn. I literally do everything with this changing Pad, from changing her to simply letting her sleep straight so that she can stretch. I would definitely recommend it to a friend. I'm so glad my sister gave this to me, because I don't know what j would've done without it.
Anh D.
Las Vegas , NV
The pad is soft and cushioned makes it comfortable for my baby to lie on. The strap is sturdy and you can adjust it to fit your baby stomach size. I can even use it by itself while the cover-sheet is in the washer! Very easy to clean/wipe off.
Tameka G.
So far i love it. I bought this for the nursery for my new baby boy. It is definitely worth it. I would recommend this to anyone that has or is about to have a newborn. If mine gets messed up somehow I'm buying another
valerie s.
Goodwin, SD
We have this on top of a tall dresser and it works great. It's thick enough for him to be comfortable. The higher edges are great for keeping him on the changing pad, and the straps are great for keeping him continually trying to roll.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We have this one! It's soft and easy to change when the cover gets dirty. We put it on top of a changing table we got at a garage sale for 10$! And we refurbished it.
Brittany A.
Randolph, NJ
I use this in my sons dresser. His dresser has a flip top so the changing action can be covered and this fits in there perfectly. I like the buckle to because as he's getting older he's more mobile and likes to turn so it keeps him safe
Cynthia H.
This changing pad is very soft the contoured sides keep baby from falling and rolling off . When my daughter was smaller I used this very often and as she grew older I decided to hand it down to a friend and she loves it just as well.
Keliesha J.
I use this changing table in my daughters nursery. It fit nice and snug on top of her dresser which has a built in space for a changing pad. The straps are great specially since she is now starting to wiggle around a lot!
Holly S.
Colorado Springs, CO
I have not used it yet, 6 weeks to go, but I love it already! I made an old thrift store dresser into my baby station and put the pad right on top, it doesn't slide or move around easily granted there is no baby in it yet
Amber K.
Crossville, TN
I use this on my sons crib's built in changing table. Its the perfect amount of comfort for him while changing him and I love the way it feefeels myself. Great product
Sarah F.
Barton, VT
Who used these for their baby ? I always just layed her on a blanket