BeautyHair Productsnaturelab
Tokyo Perfect Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner Set 1oz Each, Travel Size

Naturelab Tokyo Perfect Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner Set 1oz Each, Travel Size

by naturelab

How do you like it?
Start your review of Naturelab Tokyo Perfect Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner Set 1oz Each, Travel Size!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,244 reviews
Naturelab Tokyo Perfect Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner Set 1oz Each, Travel Size uploaded by jen H.
I adore this shampoo. It really helps smooth my naturally frizzy, mature hair which is thick and coarse to a manageable smooth as glass finish for a sleek blow dry.
Lies F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Naturelab Tokyo Perfect Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner Set 1oz Each, Travel Size uploaded by Lies F.
I got this set in an Allure Box. I wasn’t sure I would like it, or that it would even work for my hair. But, I was nicely surprised by it. They both smell amazing, and worked perfectly for my curly, thick hair! Left my hair smelling citrusy, very soft, hydrated, and with No Frizz! Sad it’s done, and I’m buying more soon. 🤍🤍🤍
Crystal M.
New Waterford, OH
I received these shampoo and conditioner by NatureLab Tokyo. I first thought this shampoo would be great for my frizzy ends on my hair. It did not help aid to my hair. After using the conditioner I noticed my scalp was very itchy, I didn’t enjoy this shampoo/ conditioner but it may be better with others. The smell of the product is a musty plastic. Not my favorite.
Yesenia C.
Anaheim, CA
Naturelab Tokyo Perfect Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner Set 1oz Each, Travel Size uploaded by Yesenia C.
It didn’t work for my hair personally. It didn’t make my hair feel soft or anything. I will say it helped my frizz a little bit but I’m not going to give it a bad review simply because I only got like 3 uses out of each of them. I plan to repurchase because I’m curious how well it’ll work after a while but honestly not any time soon.
Brittany H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Naturelab Tokyo Perfect Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner Set 1oz Each, Travel Size uploaded by Brittany H.
I recieved this set of samples from one of my monthly subscription boxes. I had never tried this brand, am not as knowledgeable when it comes to hair care. This shampoo and conditioner are mineral oil, gluten, parabens, sulfates , and phthlates. My hair felt smooth and light, and so clean. I was left with shiny, frizz-free hair that looked amd felt healthy. I will be purchasing this again in the regular size.
Lynette B.
I have curly think hair so it did not do much for me however it could be the size which was not much to work with. I think this would be better for a person with thinner straighter hair
Claudia V.
Love the citrus scent and how my hair is left without any frizz. First time using it and I could say this could replace any products that u already use. Got it in a monthly subscription box and I can definitely recommend.
Khatia K.
New Castle, DE
Naturelab Tokyo Perfect Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner Set 1oz Each, Travel Size uploaded by Khatia K.
Naturelab Tokyo Perfect Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner Set 1oz Each, Travel Size which I got with the allure beauty box in September is amazing!!! Firstly and most importantly it's paraben and sulfate free, which is very important for me. Next thing I like it foams nicely in comparison with the other sulfate free shampoos and I feel like it gives additional volume to the hair
Priscilla C.
Laredo, TX
Leaves the hair soft and shiny but I think it doesn’t help me with frizz 🤔🤔 anyway it’s a good shampoo and conditioner
Laura M.
Naturelab Tokyo Perfect Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner Set 1oz Each, Travel Size uploaded by Laura M.
This is a review for the shampoo. I got a sample of it with my cult beauty order. It smells nice and made my hair soft and manageable I might buy the full size product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nino G.