Hair CareHair Styling ProductsNatureLab TOKYO
NatureLab Tokyo Perfect Repair Conditioner

NatureLab. Tokyo Perfect Repair Conditioner

by NatureLab TOKYO

Make amends with your color treated tresses. NatureLab Tokyo's Perfect Repair Conditioner has vitality-boosting Bamboo Stem Cells infused into an antioxidant-rich plant-based conditioning treatment that shields hair from further UV and thermal damage. Smart Keratin strengthens and protects from cortex to cuticle, restoring every strand. Damaged hair is visibly improved and new hair sprouts stronger.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NatureLab. Tokyo Perfect Repair Conditioner!
Janice L.
Victorville, CA
NatureLab. Tokyo Perfect Repair Conditioner uploaded by Janice L.
I used the shampoo and conditioner in thus product after getting samples in a Beauty box. I really liked the way it my hair look and feel. It has a nice mild smell, not overwhelming. I have psoriasis on my scalp and this seemed to help quite a bit with the itching, but not as much with flakes as I'd hope.
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
NatureLab. Tokyo Perfect Repair Conditioner uploaded by Martha G.
NatureLab. Tokyo Perfect Repair Conditioner uploaded by Martha G.
Purchased at: ULTA
It leaves my hair, all silky and smooth, it prevents my hair to get tangle. I haven't noticed repair, but it doesn't leave it damaged, overall I'm happy with the results, the price of the conditioner it's $15 aprox.
Andrea F.
Brooklyn, NY
NatureLab. Tokyo Perfect Repair Conditioner uploaded by Andrea F.
Absolutely surprised by this product and will be purchasing again. The scent is light, the consistency creamy but weightless, and restores my blue (yep. BLUUUUUUUE) color treated hair. I alternate this [product:naturelab-tokyo-–-perfect-repair-restores-severely-damaged-chemically-treated-hair:-sulfate-and-cruelty-free-protects-color-115-fl-oz-shampoo-&-conditioner-duo] with Celeb Luxury Viral Colorwash Extreme Teal 8.25 oz, PACK OF 4 and Keracolor Clenditioner Color Depositing Conditioner Colorwash in TEAL to keep my color and strands vibrant.
Katie B.
San Diego, CA
NatureLab. Tokyo Perfect Repair Conditioner uploaded by Katie B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got 2 samples of this from Ulta. First, I don’t understand how companies expect people to try their products and determine their interest when they don’t give enough product for a single wash. I used both samples in two separate washes and I wish I just used them both at the same time because one sample didn’t cover all my hair and I ended up using some of my regular conditioner as well. Because of this, I’m not sure what immediate effects it had on my hair. It smells really nice which I love! Overall, I did like the shampoo component and I think I will look at retail price to determine if I’ll buy a full size or not.
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
This conditioner is realllly nice! Found this brand after doing a little digging. NatureLab. Tokyo Perfect Repair Conditioner goes great with its suggested shampoo and leave in!! Literally smells amazing! I feel like I need to use a lot of it though... would probably repurchase. 8/10 would recommend 💚
Hannah G.
Philadelphia, PA
A nice offering from this brand. I find you need more than you’d think to get enough moisture so that you would really need a bigger bottle of this to get through a similar size bottle of shampoo.
GABRIELLE G.
Morgantown, MS
I do believe this actually repairs! However, for my fine but thick ( that means myhair is fine but I have A LOT of it ;) hair, the Smooth Conditioner is just THE ONE. It has that super silky feeling as I rinse that lets me know how fantastic it is!! But I really, really love this brand!!! Now available at Ulta 🐞
valerie C.
Bound Brook, NJ
This is a really beautiful conditioner for my naturally dry hair. It feels very moisturizing and leaves my head smelling delicious. I do instantly feel like it hydrates my strands. I don't know if this is part of the making of the bottle but it did drop in my shower and the top popped off but it snapped right back on which was perfect cuz that's definitely an awful thought that it would break off and then you have to squirt it out of the bottle.
Teresa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this line! It really has helped my dry and damaged hair. I use all of the products in this line. I absolutely love the smell and that it actually works. Don't love the pricetag though. Lol
Justine A.
3,045 reviews
This conditioner was just ok. I didn't care for the smell of the shampoo and conditioner. It was just blah. The conditioner smelled better than the shampoo. But both were just ok. I've tried better.

Looking for your answer?